Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie Fowler??????

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I wouldn't want the big time charlie anywhere near us, it would be total distraction / disruption.

Still, I'm glad he shagged Bellotti's wife though.

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
Really - I never knew that...

Indeedy. My friend knows him, when he was at Liverpool he bought up a load of property around the university up there and rented it out to students. Still owns something like 60 properties in the area. Mind you, with the property crash perhaps he hasnt broken even again yet!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Indeedy. My friend knows him, when he was at Liverpool he bought up a load of property around the university up there and rented it out to students. Still owns something like 60 properties in the area. Mind you, with the property crash perhaps he hasnt broken even again yet!

:US:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Reminds me of Ian Wright going to Burnley.Really hope he isn't the special player because he wouldn't be.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
We dont need him. We are better than him.

In his prime, yes of course. Now, no thanks Robbie, take the gravy train somewhere else.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Reminds me of an article in the Observer a long time ago. Talking about football merceneries.

Football mercenaries | Sport | The Observer

8: Robbie Fowler

Caught clubbing in November 'so wrecked that he snorted salt for his tequila up his nose', Fowler - owner of 84 buy-to-let properties and a £2m mansion - revealed in January last year how he was snubbing Manchester City. 'I've had great backing from the Leeds fans - I thought and thought and it just didn't seem right.' Thirteen days later, it seemed fine: £35,000 a week, plus £10,000-a-week top-up from Leeds, in return for nine goals in 16 months. 'I knew City was the club for me.'

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Did anyone see him come out for whatever Aussie side he is at with a replica Ashes !! Went down well...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here