Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP The Honey Club

fatboy said:
and soon there will be no clubs left either.

That'll never happen but what I do fear is all of them turning into these poxy supposed "superclubs". Just look at what they tried to achieve with Creation *shudder*.

I hate the thought of every club in Brighton having 3 cramped floors with staircases and lazer beams and a massive police presence greeting you as you leave.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: RIP The Honey Club

DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:

I hate the thought of every club in Brighton having 3 cramped floors with staircases and lazer beams and a massive police presence greeting you as you leave.

Yet you are in the Event all the time. Doesn't add up, does it?

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Rumour has it they'll re-open Oriana's and join the two if they decide to do up the existing Kingswest building. Dunno why they didn't do this years ago, Oriana's is sitting there rotting like an undiscovered goldmine.

this has been talked about for years, dont think it will ever happen due to the fact the the Kingswest is set for demolition in the near future.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Yeah and definitely not one of these Cream/Ministry of Sound superclubs. Keep it cheesey!

cream would have been class. they were going to open it down maderia drive but fell through. its what brighton could do with.

i like the honeyclub for hed kandi and the zap for house music. thats why i hate the event and creation cos its shite music and i feel old when i go in there

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The only thing West Street is good for on Fridays is keeping the f***ing stag and hen nights away from me.

Cream would have been pretty scheet on Madiera Drive i reckon but there are too many houses nearby and the capacity was going to be huge. Would have provided a hell of a lot of jobs and income into the city though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here