Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Ike Turner

But as Frank says, Ike Turner admitted punching and slapping his wife. So it's not exactly hearsay is it?

Tina Turner's attorney simpster here, like a cat spraying on Ike Turner's headstone for all tabloid-mavens everywhere.

Meanwhile, you keep faggoting on about what that man confessed, and I hope you are also judged, as you judge another man before he's even buried.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Tina Turner's attorney simpster here, like a cat spraying on Ike Turner's headstone for all tabloid-mavens everywhere.

Meanwhile, you keep faggoting on about what that man confessed, and I hope you are also judged, as you judge another man before he's even buried.

With all due respect what he is "faggoting" on about is the point of your debate isn't it? What Ike admitted to proves Simsters point.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
With all due respect what he is "faggoting" on about is the point of your debate isn't it? What Ike admitted to proves Simsters point.
That is obvious to you Nibble, because you have a brain. But sadly, I'm afraid NMH is an incoherent simpleton.

NMH said:
I couldn't give a shit when I'm judged to be honest. In fact, I'm quite pleased that a bizarre friendless gimp such as yourself doesn't hold me in any sort of high esteem.

Meanwhile you carry on with your indifference towards known wife beaters. Perhaps you could blame the other half in *all* cases of this just for consistency, and maybe throw in titbits of how untalented she obviously is. When you consider all the whinging FUSS you make over trivial animal cruelty, it dovetails neatly with my impression of you as a wierd, slightly spooky, friendless, utterly incoherent nutjob. Carry on.

That is obvious to you Nibble, because you have a brain. But sadly, I'm afraid NMH is an incoherent simpleton.

I couldn't give a shit when I'm judged to be honest. In fact, I'm quite pleased that a bizarre friendless gimp such as yourself doesn't hold me in any sort of high esteem.

Meanwhile you carry on with your indifference towards known wife beaters. Perhaps you could blame the other half in *all* cases of this just for consistency, and maybe throw in titbits of how untalented she obviously is. When you consider all the whinging FUSS you make over trivial animal cruelty, it dovetails neatly with my impression of you as a wierd, slightly spooky, friendless, utterly incoherent nutjob. Carry on.

Just consider yourself invited to express those very feelings, in person.

IM me.

With all due respect Nibble, you quoted my post - and that is what my point is.

All this harking on about the well documented dramas (that were even made into a FILM ffs) on a thread paying respect to a musician who has admitted to his foibles, whilst eyewitness accounts of TT punching Ike were not mentioned (doesn't suit the hollywood script much either, let's face it).

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Louis Jordan invented rock'n'roll anyway

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Attachments

• LouisJourdan.jpg
    LouisJourdan.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 37

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

You are a racist twunt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here