Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Eddie the Seagull...

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Really touched me, mate. To lose your big bruv like that must be earth shattering; can't even begin to imagine what you and yours must be going through - RIP & keep on keepin' on . . .

steve-c

so sad to hear of your loss, Sincere condolences to you and your family.

i'm sure like the rest that have moved on he will be watching the albion from the best seat's at falmer

R.I.P.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
So sad for you and your family mate. RIP Eddie, I guess when you take your seat for the first match at Falmer, it will be even more emotional when you think of your brother.

My sincere condolences

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Bobby's Gull that really is very sad to hear. I remember you standing in for him for a photo with Guy Butters before a game a season when we sponsored Guy and we exchanged a word or two. I'm sure that you have some fantastic memories of him that will help you in this awful time. RIP Eddie the Seagull.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Condolences to you and your family. Sad that another soldier didn't make it to Falmer.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I really can't believe the response on here, thank you to all of you, it really does mean a lot to me and all of my family. I shall print off what has been written to give to my Mum. It will mean a lot to her.

Ed was a brilliant brother (to me and my three other brothers), he was a legend to me as I grew up, always ready to be over protective towards his little sister, persuading me that the Albion was the only way to be, as well as being generous, witty, fun loving and always being up for a laugh!! He wore the stripes for Brighton boys and played for Sussex. He loved the Albion so much.

I just can't believe he won't be at another Albion match or at Falmer.

Last edited:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Caroline, Phil here.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I can't believe in this day and age a cure for the big C still escapes us. 40 is no age to have a loved one taken away from you.

RIP Eddie

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
So sad to hear the news..... makes us all think about what is important and life and how little time we have to appreciate them.

Condolences to all the family.

RIP.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Very sorry to hear your news.

Sometimes your feet are weary,
Sometimes the way is long,
Sometimes the day is dreary,
Sometimes the world goes wrong;
But if you let your voices ring,
Your cares will fly away,
So we'll sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea.

My thoughts are with you and the family.
RIP

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Thats very sad news. My sympathies to you and your whole family and friends. To lose a loved one at any age is devistating, but doubly so at such a young age. I wish you all strength for the coming days and weeks.

Mrs Coach and the Coach Family x

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Really sorry to hear your news. I remember Eddie's posts and obviously 40 is WAY to young for anybody to die, especially so suddenly, and I can't imagine what you're going through. Seeing the picture brings it home that he was a real person who loved and was loved and not just some invented on-line persona.

As cov said it's another one of us who hasn't survived to see us at Falmer, I really hope there aren't too many more.

RIP Eddie.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Always had a chuckle when I saw his avatar. Sincere condolences . RIP Eddie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here