Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Eddie the Seagull...

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Nearing the big 40 myself - makes you realise we are mortal - RIP Eddie - hope you have a good view of falmer up there.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I remember Eddie the Seagull. Very sad news and condolences to family and friends.

You may tell them all
That we stand or fall
For Sussex by the Sea.

Rest in Peace, Eddie.

This was his avatar (Apologies to Big Al :lolol:)
What was his real name,and could you post a photo of him? There must be many fans who would only know him by sight.

Attachments

• vba0f27d827.jpg
    vba0f27d827.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 307

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Thanks to you all for your lovely messages. It's nice to know that he was remembered.

I will try and post a photo on here, if I can work out how to...

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
I would like to express my sincere condolences to all the family. Having also being diagnosed with cancer at the age of 40 (and now having been in remission for 12 years) I can appreciate the pain that is being suffered by all concerned.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Is that you on his left, BG?
Is that Cardiff? He looks quite young for 35 there.

(BTW I meant Little Al in my post; Big Al registered in 2007 but has never posted)

This photo was taken after the players did the bus top tour in 2002 after we won Divsion Two and yes that is me as a spotty 16 year old. Time has flown since the photo was taken, unbelievable.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Such a young age to die:nono: top bloke on here and pmd me details on how to cheat on specky 48k games....will be missed rip

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here