Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Riots tonight...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I dont feel the looting will continue tonight, i think its going to be all out violence war and terror on the streets tonight.

These kids will be planning it all day, they have the old bill in there own back yard.

The Police presence will only cause more unrest and i think you will see a lot more adults fighting against the police too tonight.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Theyre all wankers the lot of them. I hope by tonight the police have the army as back up, all these special forces out and are ordered to use rubber bullets, tazers, tear gas and anything else thats going to hurt these pricks

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
i agree......but they have told everyone 10k police are being drafted in from other areas.....so, now other areas know there are no police about....i see other new places having trouble now.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Its like Die Hard... all police concentrate on the bomb in a school while the banks get robbed... not quite, but along the same lines. and we no theres only one person who can stop this... Bruce Willis.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
No they won't there be asleep most of the day like they are every other day of the week because they are lazy fuckers. I agree though that tonight could turn more violent.

That is where you are wrong, yes a lot of these are mindless idiots, hwoever not all of them are, they will have a plan, they will be 'tooled up' and know where to run if the police get on top.

I will be very suprised if nobday is killed tonight. and i hope for everyones sake nobday is.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Message to all the scumbags who go out tonight looking for this, if you get hurt, if you get injured, TOUGH f***ing LUCK, I don't care about your rights any more. And if you get killed, I will have not an ounce of sympathy for your friends or family.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Message to all the scumbags who go out tonight looking for this, if you get hurt, if you get injured, TOUGH f***ing LUCK, I don't care about your rights any more. And if you get killed, I will have not an ounce of sympathy for your friends or family.

I'm not sure they read NSC, but good for you anyway.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

totally agree, f***ing wankers the lot of them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here