Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right, really very unhappy with the ticket office.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
you're pissed off because you made the mistake of telling the ticket office, rather than just advancing the tickets to them..shoulda planned a month or so ahead? That way you don't have to blame anyone...maybe the ticket staff are incompetent but then maybe you shouldn't give an incompetent person such treasure.

Have you actually read the thread

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Have you actually read the thread

i mean surely they planned the prague situation, so could they not plan to send the tickets before the match?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No, he was going back anyway. I bumped into him this morning in our hotel lobby, he'd been working the night shift and was looking knackered and pissed off. I felt like a ray of sunshine cheering him up when I realised he could use our seats. I feel like a right cvnt now.

i mean surely they planned the prague situation, so could they not plan to send the tickets before the match?

I've tried to make sure it isn't TOO obvious !

Ok if you want a full explaination.
When the Liverpool draw was announced it was 50/50 I would be going to Prague however my mate that I travel up from Bristol with who is also a season ticket holder said when I booked the game that if I couldn;t make it he's use my ticket and go with someone else.
Sadly for him he was let down at the last minute by the person he was going to go with and at the same time was given a work commitment that he couldn't avoid. So the end result two tickets sat unused in Bristol the day before the game.
It was a pure coincidence that I bumped into my other friend in my hotel lobby as I didn't know he was on the job.

I hope this explains our reasons fully and please be sure that in the future I shall accompany any posts with a full background of events, peoples involved etc etc to avoid misunderstanding.

Alternatively you could just stop being an arse.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Ok if you want a full explaination.
When the Liverpool draw was announced it was 50/50 I would be going to Prague however my mate that I travel up from Bristol with who is also a season ticket holder said when I booked the game that if I couldn;t make it he's use my ticket and go with someone else.
Sadly for him he was let down at the last minute by the person he was going to go with and at the same time was given a work commitment that he couldn't avoid. So the end result two tickets sat unused in Bristol the day before the game.
It was a pure coincidence that I bumped into my other friend in my hotel lobby as I didn't know he was on the job.

I hope this explains our reasons fully and please be sure that in the future I shall accompany any posts with a full background of events, peoples involved etc etc to avoid misunderstanding.

Alternatively you could just stop being an arse.

Two fantasy rep points: 1 for a post that made me chuckle, and 1 for using the words "on the job". Bravo!

miguelpea

Sep 17, 2004
Near the park.
For the record..I am the Franks Wild Years' mate who couldn't make the game.

Although not getting into the game f***ed up father and son's evening and was bang out of order...I would like to say that when I rang the club today to complain the bloke (Joe) on the phone could not have been more helpful and courteous.

Full refund, kind apology and free tickets for Dad and lad at a future game.

Best possible outcome from a bad situation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here