Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Right, really very unhappy with the ticket office.

Mod: actually FWY was "'Right, really f***ing pissed off at the ticket office"!

Myself and a mate, both season ticket holders, couldn't make it tonight so we ring the ticket office and arrange for another friend of mine and his son to use our ST's.
The ticket office told us this was possible and that they encourage ST holders to do this to avoid empty seats. All we had to do was give my friend all the details of our STs, seat number, fan number etc etc and they could pick up a paper replacement and and use our seats.
Right, my friend, (recently split up from his wife and who hasn't seen his son for a while) is really excited that they're going and I should imagine his lad's made up.
They get to the ticket office to be told they can't have the tickets so can't come in as the ticket office at the ground have no proof that the seats aren't being used by someone else !
This lad's traveled back from Prague all day, argued with his ex about taking his son to the football, his son's got all excited , he's not only seeing his dad but they're going to see tonights game and they get there and someone in the f***ing ticket office won't let them in.
I get a text just after kick off saying 'we're going home they wouldn't let us in'
I'm really f***ing cross that someone along the line has given us shit information and it's totally ruined someone elses night.
f***ing bastards.

Last edited by a moderator:

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Why the **** did you tell the ticket office? Just give your mates the tickets and let them go in on them.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why didn't you just lend your mate your season ticket?

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
So he came back from Prague on a days notice just to go to the Liverpool game?

No, he was going back anyway. I bumped into him this morning in our hotel lobby, he'd been working the night shift and was looking knackered and pissed off. I felt like a ray of sunshine cheering him up when I realised he could use our seats. I feel like a right cvnt now.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
they should of just gone in the shop and said im mr .... and i have forgot my wallt which has my season ticket and id in but my seat is .... can i have a ticket please, if there responce then was sorry we can if you have no id you just say well if anyone clams them seat we will leave

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Was that WSU Block F by any chance? There were two empty behind me...

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Well thats 2 empty seats accounted for. what about all the rest? I guess with 20000 people there's got to be a few more hard luck stories out there.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
That'll teach you, never expect our ticket office to be able to carry out a simple task without f***ing it up somehow.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Sorry to hear that. It is a shame when fans who would enjoy a match can't get in, especially when there is idiots in the crowd who don't deserve to be near the stadium (the idiots who ran on the pitch)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Sad story. One of 2 things happened, either you spoke to the wrong person on the phone or they got the wrong person at the ground. It's similar to if you phone up to cancel sky expecting a discount but get the new bloke and they actually cancel it.

How much of a fuss did he make? You can't just sit down and take shit like that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here