Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rickie Lambert [Merged]

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Unreal if true for 3.5mil a bargain compared to others, I would personally give him a piggy back all the way from St Fairys.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I can see them cashing in on Lambert at some point but not while that only leaves Sharp and Guly up front, they aren't going to tear up the Premiership.

They have loads more strikers though - Rodriguez from Burnley and that Zambian bloke they just bought from Switzerland.

Having said that - there's still no way they'd let Lambert leave.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
If Adkins sold Lambert to anyone he would nuts. Can't think of a better player to have in your squad when you need a goal. As has been mentioned before Billy Sharp is a far more likely to be let go.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not sure that Gus wants an upmarket Dagenham and Redbridge forward :lolol:

Don't we have one already??

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
I used to work with a Dagenham fan and he kept going on about them selling their strikers and all the time about those non league strikers being reallly good and they all kept being signed away from Dagenham for peanuts. Meanwhile our manager Mcghee kept talking about needing a striker whikst playing Adam Virgo and the like up front. Those strikers were McLean, CMS, Kandol and Benson, but in those days they all would have been a huge improvement.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
SRL to you?? This is the biggest joke i've ever heard. Villa want him just like Newcastle did last year. But they aint getting him.

Besides, why would he want to be a colleague of that cheating mongoid defender who got him sent off in January.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
rickie-lambert-celebrate-men-s_design.png

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Besides, why would he want to be a colleague of that cheating mongoid defender who got him sent off in January.
Still sticking by the line that he got in the way of Rickie Lambert's honest attempt to punch the ground then.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
SRL to you?? This is the biggest joke i've ever heard. Villa want him just like Newcastle did last year. But they aint getting him.

See you next season if we don't pass you on your way down :bigwave:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
f*** me, if this is true it will be splurty pants time!

Will believe it when I see it however

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
ffs, i have been away for 3 days, and i just cant believe what crap i am reading on here, i should have stayed away unitl the 1st

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here