Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richards signs for Walsall

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Who's gonna give him a good reception!!!

Walsall have signed Matt Richards after a the former Ipswich midfielder completed a successful trial period at the Banks's Stadium.

The 24-year-old has signed a two-year contract with the League One side.

Manager Chris Hutchings told the club's website: "Matt is an accomplished player and comes here at the right age.

"He can play wide left or in the middle and will add calmness to the side. As a natural left-footer he gives us nice balance and has undoubted ability."

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Exactly. Wasnt the best, certainly wasnt the worst.

Took a decent penalty and didnt do or say anything to piss the fans off while here. So yes I think polite applause is in order.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I actually think he was wasted at left back. Not good enough defensively for the position, but he's composed on the ball. His problem is he doesn't have anough presence to be a central midfielder, in my opinion atleast. He needs to have a bulldog alongside him to make that work, which I think he has in Mattis who I think is still there. So he could do well, but I doubt it.

Good luck to him anyway, he was a thoroughly nice bloke when I met him on the seafront last summer. I'll applaud him.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
At least he can swear at the South stand if he gets flack for a poor performance and not have to then back track.

I liked him as a player, lets hope his good passes passes him by on Saturday.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

easy Win on Saturday with that donkey at the back !!!!

:)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
He'll be playing in midfield...

middle then :p

honestly I don't get this board sometimes, ok admittingly we've not had the best of players down the years but (Zamora and Adams ) aside , we BOO (well I use "we" as a section of the crowd) any player who did half decent for us ( Savage, Harding etc,etc..) now this MUPPET who was f**king TERRIBLE for us is playing against us and people are thinking about APPLAUDING him?

Jesus wept, I need a stiff drink and a lay down..

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
middle then :p

honestly I don't get this board sometimes, ok admittingly we've not had the best of players down the years but (Zamora and Adams ) aside , we BOO (well I use "we" as a section of the crowd) any player who did half decent for us ( Savage, Harding etc,etc..) now this MUPPET who was f**king TERRIBLE for us is playing against us and people are thinking about APPLAUDING him?

Jesus wept, I need a stiff drink and a lay down..

bit extreme but mostly right. He was crap , didnt have a good pass in him. Won't boo but certainly won't applaud

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
bit extreme but mostly right. He was crap , didnt have a good pass in him. Won't boo but certainly won't applaud

try watching the dvd from last season, for a full back he created a lot of our goals. Millwall at home and swindon away come to mind.
A very good player, i would have been pleased if we signed him, and will certainly be applauding him, lets just hope the idiots won't be booing him!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
try watching the dvd from last season, for a full back he created a lot of our goals. Millwall at home and swindon away come to mind.
A very good player, i would have been pleased if we signed him, and will certainly be applauding him, lets just hope the idiots won't be booing him!!

:clap2:

I actually thought he had a few good games for us, Millwall especially but he was very good at Swindon aswell. He even earnt praise from their fans...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here