Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Dawkins to arrest Pope Benedict.!!!!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If celibacy was the issue and the need for sexual gratification then you'd think the vast majoirty of priests would turn to prostitutes, not children.

how do you know some dont? the issue is that they have access to impressionable young people who trust them and believe what they say is true. a little more easy to get off with a chior boy after practice than to pop off to the red light district.

anywho, we still seem to be shy of any evidence that demostrates there is no link between celibacy and paedophilia in the church.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
He's basically indoctrinated thanks to years of Catholic dogma. Ex Catholics like me see the light and can recognise bullshit.

More bullshit sorry.

I reject alot of what the church says and question alot more.

But there's still alot within its teachings i can relate too.

I couldnt give a stuff where people get their morals from as long as they are good people.

If they happen to get them from their religion big deal, at least its one more decent person in our society.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
how do you know some dont? the issue is that they have access to impressionable young people who trust them and believe what they say is true. a little more easy to get off with a chior boy after practice than to pop off to the red light district.

anywho, we still seem to be shy of any evidence that demostrates there is no link between celibacy and paedophilia in the church.

People are born paedophiles, you dont make them into one.

It's a human sexual preference like all the others, be they acceptable or depraved by societies standards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here