Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Richard Carpemter

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The first player to fall out with Dean Wilkins.

Good tribute. Legend:bowdown:

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Kinky Gerbils said:
Fair do's - move on during summer?

Maybe he only wants to play part-time now because he's going to do a 4 year training course to be a farrier.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
That £100k pay-off from Brighton will set him for a while

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Some great memories there, he was a fantastic servant to the club and one of the backbones of the rise back up the divisions.

One quick question, is that David Lee celebrating the goal against Sheff Wed? That must be a rare sight, David Lee in a Brighton shirt.

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Withdean Wanderer said:
The first player to fall out with Dean Wilkins.
Yeah, that's it. Not that his legs have gone.

Nice tribute though, he was a great player for us. Reliving all his goals brought a smile to my face.

Apr 4, 2004
New York City
One quick question, is that David Lee celebrating the goal against Sheff Wed? That must be a rare sight, David Lee in a Brighton shirt. [/B][/QUOTE]

you are correct sir.. think harty was injured for that game

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Diatribe said:
Yeah, that's it. Not that his legs have gone.

Nice tribute though, he was a great player for us. Reliving all his goals brought a smile to my face.

:yawn:

Yes, his legs have gone. But he was a quality player in his prime. Not anymore.

But why did he suddenly leave? Why not let him go to a better team in January? ???

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
A cracking tribute to him. Has been an immense player for us over the years. Scored some very important goals. Wish him the best of luck in the future :clap:

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Surely hes something special in that league, all i could see since he's been there is a 3-1 loss though, not sure if he played. One of my PE teachers, Stuart Tuck (ex Brighton) will be playing against him soon for Bognor.

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Withdean Wanderer said:
:yawn:

Yes, his legs have gone. But he was a quality player in his prime. Not anymore.

But why did he suddenly leave? Why not let him go to a better team in January? ???
Well in the face of that overwhelming evidence it is clear!

Not that he wasn't getting games and wanted to move on! With all respect to Chippy, who would have taken him? Maybe a Conference club but that wouldn't really be worth it as he is probably better off doing what he is now.

Last edited:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Snoobs`Seagull said:
Surely hes something special in that league, all i could see since he's been there is a 3-1 loss though, not sure if he played. One of my PE teachers, Stuart Tuck (ex Brighton) will be playing against him soon for Bognor.

Chippy played in the 3-1 defeat against Newport. He also played in the 4-1 defeat in the FA Trophy against Grays who had Maheta Molango on the bench for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here