:lolol:

Guy who did it posts on here as [MENTION=16405]GaryDickerIsGod[/MENTION][/QUOT

That proves how deeply disturbed he is

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Huddersfield Town ‏[MENTION=16923]htafc[/MENTION]dotcom

For anyone asking, [MENTION=12117]Jordan[/MENTION]Rhodes90 is yet another FAKE account. Why do people bother? Please RT

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Some good has come of this. I think we have finally uncovered Ernest's sauce. From Twitter we can piece together the following.
1 Can't cook always eats out. I bet he can't resist those breakfasts.
2 Immaculate delivery of irrelevant bollocks information. It must be him.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Surely our players know who is likely to sign for us? Maybe, just maybe Sparrow retweeted it because Rhodes IS signing, and he thought it was a genuine account confirming it... just a thought.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Hasn't Matt Sparrow got a reputation for making up in looks what he lacks in brains? Seem to remember Charlie Oatway mentioning it somewhere - that Come Dine With Me thing? Perhaps he was fooled?

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Surely our players know who is likely to sign for us? Maybe, just maybe Sparrow retweeted it because Rhodes IS signing, and he thought it was a genuine account confirming it... just a thought.

That's what i thought but if its not being announced tonight then thats out of order if he is, isn't not happening now, Rhodes is not signing for us and this proves it.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
People, people...has this rumour actually got any legs?? So many posts etc i'm confused! Ok...it's my birthday today and i'm a bit pissed, and i can't be arsed to look at every post...so someone please give me a yey or ney...bullshit, possible or nailed on?...

...thanks in advance!

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
People, people...has this rumour actually got any legs?? So many posts etc i'm confused! Ok...it's my birthday today and i'm a bit pissed, and i can't be arsed to look at every post...so someone please give me a yey or ney...bullshit, possible or nailed on?...

...thanks in advance!

I've looked through all of it and stuff, its possible, we're favourites to sign him and all that malarkey, been heavily linked so its just a case of waiting. Definitely not bullshit or nailed on though........

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've looked through all of it and stuff, its possible, we're favourites to sign him and all that malarkey, been heavily linked so its just a case of waiting. Definitely not bullshit or nailed on though........

It's Chinese whispers going the complete round of the internet in 24 hours because one poster thinks that he saw him on Saturday near the Amex although quite what a new signing would be doing at the Amex on a weekend is beyond me. Someone else then started a new thread about it, a rumour mongering Twitter acc then tweeted it and it took off from there. People wanted to believe it and reported it more and more despite Talksport having checked it out and our own press officer saying there's no truth in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here