Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rhodes / Sparrow Twitter (merged)

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
People, people...has this rumour actually got any legs?? So many posts etc i'm confused! Ok...it's my birthday today and i'm a bit pissed, and i can't be arsed to look at every post...so someone please give me a yey or ney...bullshit, possible or nailed on?...

...thanks in advance!

Bullshit.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The players don't normally know any more than anyone else about who's coming in, so I'm certain Sparrow would genuinely have retweeted this assuming it's a real account. Not as a wind up.

Maverick

Jun 1, 2011
Jordan Rhodes

At the risk of being shot down, [MENTION=12117]Jordan[/MENTION]Rhodes90 twitter - Thanks to all the HTFC fans for their support over the years but i am joing BHAFC this evening #buzzing. And Great club, amazing stadium, brilliant fanbase, cant wait to help BHAFC on their journey to the premier league. Retweeted by Matty Sparrow. Now it was 6 hours ago and i have just got in from work but is this a joke i am missing? No mention of it on here?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I did a similar thing on Sat, so i'm saying i found your post challenging and informative.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I've looked through all of it and stuff, its possible, we're favourites to sign him and all that malarkey, been heavily linked so its just a case of waiting. Definitely not bullshit or nailed on though........

Hmmm i see...so it does have legs...at least short and skinny ones. I wait for those NSC'ers 'in the know' to enlighten me further in the coming days!

I thank you kindly sir :clap2:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
129169907226932207.jpg

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Bullshit.

And i thank you too bud.....so, so far i have a bullshit and a possible...i think i'm leaning towards the bullshit end of the spectrum right now...however, i wouldn't be surprised if we made an enquiry, but i'd be amazed if we got him to come here though, and i'm not sure it would be a gamble worth taking for the sort of dough being mentioned....

...i will now pass out on the sofa at ease..:sick:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
At the risk of being shot down
Was it 6 hours ago? I'm pretty sure it was longer, and come on, do you really think a professional footballer could tweet that without anyone noticing, even if it was only 6 hours ago? You deserve to be shot down for being particularly stupid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here