Rex will be in trouble!!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Rex orders 61 special tokens for group

Day 57, 14:07 BST

160x120_bb9_rex_2.jpg

Rex this morning ordered 61 special tokens, despite the group being on a basic food budget of just £77.

As he was called to the Diary Room, Darnell joked that he should blow the entire budget on Big Brother’s ever-changing tokens.

"I dare you, man," he said.

Rex accepted the dare without telling any of the housemates from Hell. "Let's let Big Brother do the work," the chef said to Stu and Mikey in the luxury bedroom. "I'm just going to get tea, coffee, sugar and milk... I'm not even going to get bread."

After the hot drinks were ordered, 45p was spent on a single packet of custard creams. The remaining £61 was spent on four regular tokens and 57 of Big Brother's ever-changing tokens.

The trio laughed as Rex returned the chalk board to the Diary Room, telling the rest of the group that he had been instructed not to discuss it with them.

"This could turn out as the best shopping budget ever or I could have just shot myself in the foot," he said later.

Rex keeps up shopping list charade

Day 57, 16:38 BST

160x120_rex_smiling.jpg

Rex this afternoon continued to pretend that he had honoured all the housemates' requests when ordering the shopping, despite spending almost the entire budget on tokens.

The chef earlier ordered tea, coffee, sugar and milk, then spent the remaining £61 on regular and ever-changing tokens.

As he lifted weights in the garden, Rex asked Luke and Sara to relay to him the items that they had needed.

The pair reeled off potatoes, salt, tuna, tomatoes, chocolate and eggs, all of which Rex claimed to have ordered.

"If we get all that, you've done well," Luke said.

Dale laughed, saying: "What he's failed to mention is that he's gone £200 over budget."

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
f***ing hysterical, seriously f***ing hysterical. Can't wait to see how they react.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The housemates are going to want to beat the crap out of him, they will nominate him for eviction next week...but in a cruel twist of fate the public won't vote him out, they will want him to stay in the house just to cause mayhem.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
The housemates are going to want to beat the crap out of him, they will nominate him for eviction next week...but in a cruel twist of fate the public won't vote him out, they will want him to stay in the house just to cause mayhem.

Good

Like i said earlier the bloke is growing in my opinion

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It is hilarious, I am guessing that they will have to survive the week on emergency rations...unless BB contrives to include tokens that can be exchanged for food...how likely is that?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
It is hilarious, I am guessing that they will have to survive the week on emergency rations...unless BB contrives to include tokens that can be exchanged for food...how likely is that?

I reckon it will be purely emergency rations but lots of hot water and straighteners :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Group discovers Rex's shopping surprise

Day 57, 23:06 BST

The group crowded into the store room to collect their basic shopping tonight, but instead of flour and bread they found dozens of special surprises.

Rex had earlier made the shopping list and decided only to order hot drinks and one packet of custard creams. He spent the remaining cash on four regular tokens and 57 of Big Brother's ever-changing surprises.

Instead of an outcry, however, the group revelled in Rex's choice, whooping and cheering as they unpacked their unusual supplies.

What looked like a whole pig for roasting was among the delights, as was an octopus, a doll's pram, an inflatable globe and a horse's costume.

Bread-making ingredients were also discovered, as were wax strips, Bran Flakes and powdered milk.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
However...

Rex admits he lied about cleaning task

Day 57, 23:01 BST

160x120_bb9_rex_2.jpg

Rex admitted tonight that he had fooled housemates into tidying up by saying Big Brother had ordered it to be done.

The group thought they would be rewarded for this afternoon's cleaning spree, but Rex's admission left them tired and deflated.

He smiled as he stood amid the gleaming living area to tell his fellow housemates that they had cleaned for nothing. Rex went on to say that he had suggested the tidy-up in the hope of reward, but he said he was firmly told that "Big Brother rewards when Big Brother wants to".

Kat tried to look on the bright side, pointing out that at least they were in a "nice clean house".

"We've cleaned for jack all," Luke exclaimed, while Rex said it was better than living in squalor.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That is inspired....Rex to win!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here