Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rex will be in trouble!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brilliant :lolol: :lolol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Bit of a let down so far really. I wanted to see misery. Funny about the fake cleaning request though.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Shopping novelty wears off for group

Day 58, 19:36 BST

160x120_luke_looking_miserable.jpg

The novelty of ordering 57 special tokens was beginning to wear off for the group this afternoon.

Yesterday, Rex ordered the tokens on the basic budget and the group was excited when the items were delivered.

However, today they complained that there wasn't much to eat. "Do you want to know what we actually got?" Luke asked Michael. "A pram that no baby could fit into, wax strips, a burst globe and a donkey suit."

He added: "It's an utter waste of money."

Luke was also unimpressed with the "exotic meats" the group had been given, while Rachel sighed that they had only been provided with lamb and fish, which she doesn't eat.

Big Brother added to the problems by not providing housemates with all their milk. After returning from the Diary Room, Darnell informed them that Big Brother had given them two bottles and three packets of powdered milk, but Michael said that wasn't what they had ordered.

Darnell agreed, adding that the powdered milk had been a special prize.

"They've tried to screw us over," Michael complained.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
rex is certainly FLAIRING it up

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
He is, now he is in a head to head with Luke for eviction...my money is on him staying...then they spice things up by chucking his girlfriend into the house.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Rex tries to convince others to bet hair

Day 58, 19:45 BST

160x120_bb9_rex_2.jpg

Rex tried to convince the other housemates to bet their hair on the outcome of tonight's eviction this afternoon.

The idea came when the group realised that they didn't have enough custard creams to bet with.

Stuart said he would do it if everybody else did, but Luke admitted that he didn't think he could "bring himself" to join in.

"I'm not that confident I'm going, I don't think," he laughed.

Stuart argued that it was a good idea as everyone would bet on who they really thought would leave, but Luke remained unconvinced.

"Why don't you shave down below?" Michael suggested, but Luke said that would be even worse.

Later, Rex tried to get Rachel and Kathreya to join in but they were also unsure.

"It'll grow back," he pointed out, attempting to persuade them.

"My head's too small," Luke decided, adding that a shaved head would make him look too young.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here