Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

reward announced to priestfield s/t holders by the albion

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I agree this should be something they should consider for sure.

And in terms of falmer ST they should consider former ST holders at Withers after the current ones are done IMO. Also the 'bring 4 friends along' thing is grossly unfair.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shouldn't be too difficult, there can't have been more than 2 or 300 of us?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Why did anyone need to buy a season ticket at Priestfield though?

To guarantee a pick of the Withdean ones, once we moved back, but a load of johnny come latelys and fans who'd never been to Priestfield jumped the queue...sound familiar?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Is this a look at me, I was a season ticket holder at Gillingham thread? In which case look at me :wave::p:bla::lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To guarantee a pick of the Withdean ones, once we moved back, but a load of johnny come latelys and fans who'd never been to Priestfield jumped the queue...sound familiar?

:lolol: Which does enhance my point re EX ST holders at Withers should have a hell of a lot more priority than Bob who doesn't really follow football but is getting a ST at Falmer for him and his Son because his friend Dave has a ST at Withers this season and can take 3 friends along...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All this 'i'm better than you because I clocked up over 13,000 miles watching the Albion in the Priestfield years and had a season ticket and was a loyal supporter' is getting a bit f***ing tedious now.

Agreed. NSC has imploded into it's normal multi thread culture.

There are about five thousand threads on the vague STH/1901 Club subject why start another one unless you're just not getting enough attention.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Interesting as I never had a season ticket at Priestfield but I did every game we played there...So I must be some sort of superfan and better than everyone else.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
All this 'i'm better than you because I clocked up over 13,000 miles watching the Albion in the Priestfield years and had a season ticket and was a loyal supporter' is getting a bit f***ing tedious now.

and to rub salt into the wound the above will do f*** all to help you at Falmer :lolol:

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea

13000 miles ?
Got lost a few times?
Did you use AA Route Planner?

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i had a priestfield season ticket. can we create a superfan area at falmer for us priestfielders. bit like the 1901ers but sadder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here