Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

reward announced to priestfield s/t holders by the albion

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
For God sake - has it escaped some peoples notice that there are going to be over 22,000 seats !!!! Space won't generally be a problem - especially for STHs. :facepalm:

For God sake - has it escaped some peoples notice that there are going to be over 22,000 seats !!!! Space won't generally be a problem - especially for STHs. :facepalm:

errrrr! 2400 with priority for away games:p please leave god out of this or he might reak vengance with his only son and his badger army who might just join the hairy men and bring total destruction on that stadium built for the greed of all man kind:facepalm: sorry just had a :pcholesterol lowering strawberry drink

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Agreed. NSC has imploded into it's normal multi thread culture.

There are about five thousand threads on the vague STH/1901 Club subject why start another one unless you're just not getting enough attention.

oh get over yourself

it doesnt cost any money dependant on the threads opened and if you dont like them a) close them, b) merge them or c) go for a walk d) perform an unspeakably horrible act on a duck ore) have a nice glass of Chateaux Lafitte 52 and chill

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Which does enhance my point re EX ST holders at Withers should have a hell of a lot more priority than Bob who doesn't really follow football but is getting a ST at Falmer for him and his Son because his friend Dave has a ST at Withers this season and can take 3 friends along...

Sheebo, I honestly don't understand why you are getting worked up about that part.

a. If EVERY single Withdean STH bought four, there would still be a load left. Obviously this won't happen anyway. I, for example have three Withdean STs, and will be buying, er, three at the Amex, rather than 12.

b. If you're really worried, I'm sure you know loads of current STHs anyway. Just get one of your mates to get you one of their spares.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
All this 'i'm better than you because I clocked up over 13,000 miles watching the Albion in the Priestfield years and had a season ticket and was a loyal supporter' is getting a bit f***ing tedious now.

Couldnt agree more. I got a family so can't afford to get a season ticket every year but I still go to most alot of home matches.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I had a season ticket both years at Priestfield, but I don't think that should qualify me for any special treatment. For a start, I like about 15 miles from Gillingham, so my "committment" has been demonstrated far more by teh years and years of travelling down to a windy and wet Theatre of Trees on a Tuesday night, than it was by going to a far more local Priestfield.

So, maybe I should get more credit for my Withdean STs than for my Priestfield STs. FFS they would be forever having to seperate the fans into different categories of fans at this rate.

Let's just get over this. If Brighton are douing so well we are selling out and have more 1901 and STHs than we have allocation at BIG away grounds, then superb, the team are doing well, let's all enjoy that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So what you are saying is that the Priestfield season ticket holders have ALREADY been rewarded.
Why should they be rewarded a second time?

I don't think anyone should be rewarded tbh. I gave up my Withdean season ticket about 4 years ago as I was hardly able to go to more than 1/3 of the games. I missed out on Villa and Spurs tickets because of it. At no stage did I feel I should have got in before anyone else because I'd been going since 1975, had a season ticket at the Goldstone and the Priestfield as well as the 1st few years at Withdean. I think it's pathetic the way some people are getting their knickers in such a twist about the fact that sometime in the, possibly, distant future they may struggle to get an away ticket. FFS

I don't think anyone should be rewarded tbh. I gave up my Withdean season ticket about 4 years ago as I was hardly able to go to more than 1/3 of the games. I missed out on Villa and Spurs tickets because of it. At no stage did I feel I should have got in before anyone else because I'd been going since 1975, had a season ticket at the Goldstone and the Priestfield as well as the 1st few years at Withdean. I think it's pathetic the way some people are getting their knickers in such a twist about the fact that sometime in the, possibly, distant future they may struggle to get an away ticket. FFS

sounds like undercover 1901er men! throw him to the ground ruffly:hilton:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I used to go to every game at the Goldstone, but never had a season ticket. Not really sure why, but it wasn't that expensive in those days, and there was certainly never an issue with getting in thanks to our essentially rubbish team and largely low attendances (compared to ground capacity).

When the club moved to Gillingham it was made clear that the new place at Withdean would have a very limited capacity, and thus people who bought season tickets for the Pissfield would have priority when it came to getting Withdean tickets. So we got them, which had the added bonus of convincing my mother that, having bought the Gillingham tickets anyway, there was no point in wasting them by not going to every game :lolol:

So that's why I had one at Gillingham, and probably the same for most people. Have had one ever since, mainly because I like where I sit at Withdean, and the majority of the people around me.

I think I might miss some of them when we move again :cry:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I agree this should be something they should consider for sure.

And in terms of falmer ST they should consider former ST holders at Withers after the current ones are done IMO. Also the 'bring 4 friends along' thing is grossly unfair.

Agree with this. I live in London but was a season ticket holder for the first 9 years at Withdean. Seems to count for owt tho.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I don't think anyone should be rewarded tbh. I gave up my Withdean season ticket about 4 years ago as I was hardly able to go to more than 1/3 of the games. I missed out on Villa and Spurs tickets because of it.

I had given up my season ticket then and still got a Villa ticket.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do we need yet another one of these?

Apart from the fact that Rev is on a wind up, the club is dragging it's feet announcing the season ticket sales and prices (having said it would be done originally in October) so now the ruffians are getting restless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here