Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Revell - the PROOF

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I would still have him back(not after last night though) Good sort of player to bring on for the last 20 mins.You know he will run and throw himself about at a tiring defence.

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
There best player.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Wouldn't go that far, thought Barnard was better and there right winger - other than that they were pretty poor!

I was amazed at the abuse Revell got actually, I think it was all to do with that two footed challenge in the first 5 minutes. Despite not being very good he never really did alot wrong here.

Last edited:

JamesTheSuperBlue

Jan 29, 2008
p.s. the chants of "Wanker, Wanker" as he was subbed - potential for highlight of the season?

It's a shame that people think that, when he had nothing but glowing remarks for you BHAFC fans in our local newspaper the other night. The feeling doesn't appear to be mutual between you and him.

He'll never score 20 goals per season, but he does bring a different element to our team. I thought he player well yesterday, was unlucky to score when he hit the post, and played very well for us at Millwall last weekend too.

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
It's a shame that people think that, when he had nothing but glowing remarks for you BHAFC fans in our local newspaper the other night. The feeling doesn't appear to be mutual between you and him.

He'll never score 20 goals per season, but he does bring a different element to our team. I thought he player well yesterday, was unlucky to score when he hit the post, and played very well for us at Millwall last weekend too.

Would take that comment with a pinch of salt, Complete Badger is totally blinkered when it comes to Kuipers. I think it was a shame he was jeered and assume it was totally down to the challenge not on how he left us.

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
So should you be bearing in mind your username:lolol:

I actually think "blinkered" is unfair. I think players earn the right to be respected and lauded as our heroes. Not all of them can achieve it, but it's good to appreciate the ones that do.

I like Kuipers and glad he left his hometown to play for Brighton. I could replace blinkered, with biased or totally up his arse :) I think Kuipers has enough fans so I prefer to support someone else, hmm how about the much maligned Mayo !!!

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
Despite the fact I said some strong words against Mayo's contract, I don't think he's the sort of person you can really like or dislike as he doesn't play enough games. I just find myself very indifferent towards him now. I'm interested to know how you're going to start a Mayo fan club, or get biased and 'up his arse.' You'd have to start praising the way he warms up!!

Good point, I may have to just lie and make up stories about him :) or find someone else I was hoping Dixon but fear that would be a disaster!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me

A lot of Brighton fans have nothing but admiration for Revell. He is a massive loss to our squad.

He will have gone up in a lot of people estimations after last night for trying to do us a favour and injure our clown of a keeper.

Hope he does well for you this season, just not at our expense.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Ok am i the only person who when we sold Revell and got Murray wondered,if we were a club moving fowards, why not have both and have decent competition for places. We would then have 3 strikers that are out and out league 1 players and wouldn't have to of played Hart against Bristol last week which i believe cost us 2 that we would have got if we had a player of Revells class on the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here