Votes: 17 8.4%
  • Murray

Votes: 186 91.6%

• Total voters

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I know for a fact that Murray will win the poll as he is still playing for the albion.

I really do not agree that Murray is a better player than Revell so just wanted to see poll result. ..

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
when both are on top of their game - Murray
for more consistancy - Revell

(and before anyone decides to have a shot at me , I voted for Murray)

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003
depends on whether you define a good player as one who actually is a good player or one that works hard

i mean, you could stick paula radcliffe upfront and she could probably run around a bit

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I know for a fact that Murray will win the poll as he is still playing for the albion.

I really do not agree that Murray is a better player than Revell so just wanted to see poll result. ..

So if the poll was 'Who is better - Murray or Zamora' Murray would win because he is still playing for us?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Consistent at running around like a headless chicken...

that is harsh and you know it - I meant dip in form and what not , Revell may not have scored bucketfuls (but I may add that neither has Murray really yet) but in terms of "right place, right time" there is not alot you can knock Alex for.

overall what we need is a " in the box" player and ok Glenn is more that sort've player , however , on current form he is not really showing that at the moment - he will don't get me wrong , but not just yet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i mean, you could stick paula radcliffe upfront and she could probably run around a bit

In the first half she might, but she'd probably break down in tears halfway through the second half, after squatting to have a shit at the side of the pitch....

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

I cannot understand your view. On what basis can Revell be seen as better than Murray? Is he a better goalscorer? More talented? Better at working with Forster? I would say the answer is no on all counts. The only thing Revell does is run around more (although I would argue Murray runs as effectively and doesn't waste energy).

Having said all this, I am sure he will score tomorrow but with Harding playing as he did against us last time it won't matter!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
What do you mean by "current form"? He's played 174 minutes of football this season!!!

ok , overlapping from last season then :glare:

otherwise if we are going on this season Glenn hasn't done much of note , and on last season that massive dip in form in the middle of his time here would count against him

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

otherwise if we are going on this season Glenn hasn't done much of note , and on last season that massive dip in form in the middle of his time here would count against him

He scored almost a goal every two games in his first half season at this level (9 goals in 19). I think the dip in form was built up, he just didn't score for a few games. On that basis Forster had a terrible dip in form twice last season.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Last season? When he scored 4 in our last 6 games?

:thud:

edit: might as well just read the post above instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here