Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Now that’s how you come back to a club that properly appreciates you

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I’m not offended , but others will be.
Then let them, cultural stereotypes will long outlast their offence. They are only a bad thing when they are full of prejudice and toxicity (for example, I wouldn't use the one in #36)

Never work on a cotton farm in Australia...

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I really think we are going to see Mac 2.0 for the rest of the season. I'm expecting him to be the man. Couple of worldie free kicks. All over the park. Supreme confidence. Super exciting. Now we just gotta make sure we keep him this month.
BTW 3.3 million views and counting that video has had!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I really think we are going to see Mac 2.0 for the rest of the season. I'm expecting him to be the man. Couple of worldie free kicks. All over the park. Supreme confidence. Super exciting. Now we just gotta make sure we keep him this month.
BTW 3.3 million views and counting that video has had!
Or we'll be boooooooooing him by Easter.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
he had the decency to stop today and take a photo with my son and nephews, but to make it special, he got out his winners medal, said to the boys, hold it, and have a photo with it… Safe to say they were shocked, but over the moon

Attachments

• 7ACA567F-408E-4F78-95F7-256C902774B4.jpeg
    7ACA567F-408E-4F78-95F7-256C902774B4.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 106

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Seems still like the well-grounded guy he always came across as. Doubt his new God-like status has yet to fully sink in for either the player or his agent. Seems like a nice lad tho
His Dad is agent, considering his best friend was Maradona, if there is anyone who knows what pitfalls can entrap a professional footballer its Carlos Mac Allister. He seems to be focused on giving his sons the best careers they can have but keeping them grounded at the same time. When the time comes I am sure they will approach any move respectfully.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Seems still like the well-grounded guy he always came across as. Doubt his new God-like status has yet to fully sink in for either the player or his agent. Seems like a nice lad tho
His dad & uncle are his agent / representatives. Hopefully works in our favour as both are proper football men and spoken of how well we treated him especially joining just before the pandemic etc

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
he had the decency to stop today and take a photo with my son and nephews, but to make it special, he got out his winners medal, said to the boys, hold it, and have a photo with it… Safe to say they were shocked, but over the moon
That is fantastic!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
His dad & uncle are his agent / representatives. Hopefully works in our favour as both are proper football men and spoken of how well we treated him especially joining just before the pandemic etc
Macca's agents are clearly going to go totally head-mental-money-crazy bonkers now :lolol:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
We also let him leave to attend the Olympic team during the season which he was very appreciative about.

His time to move on will come and he doesn’t need to down tools to get it, I think there’s a mutual respect there

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We also let him leave to attend the Olympic team during the season which he was very appreciative about.

His time to move on will come and he doesn’t need to down tools to get it, I think there’s a mutual respect there
Agreed, he only goes if we get a stupid offer and the club accept it this window.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003

The Olympics was during the summer so he missed a lot of pre-season and would have missed pretty much all of it had Argentina not gone out in the group stage. He was back to score the winner from the bench against Burnley on the opening day of the season.

Edit - We did release him during part of the 19-20 season to take part in the qualification tournament, this delayed his eventual debut for us after his loan spell with Boca Jrs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here