coloured bits of paper - £12.50
Clean up - £7 356.95
then £500 PCM for 12 months or until all the smaller bits have been found. 😂
Not forgetting the PPE costs from govt officials. Another £50m loss incoming

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
For an apparently reserved guy that must have been a grin and get through it moment, but handled like the pro he is. I’m guessing the plastic Coupe du Monde trophy came from one of those hook the ducks games on the pier.
:amex:
There are 4 WC trophies that are officially FIFA: the main one then 3 identical replicas. Suspect you are right that this is a club obtained replica, but possible FIFA have allowed the replicas to be passed around players clubs and this is one of them.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
I reckon Mitoma :bowdown: could clear it up in 5 minutes, then with a bit of origami, build a scale model of the Amex in another 10 minutes...

And Gilmour could put his kilt on and get pissed and the English players can queue up for cups of tea and so on with stereotypes alive and well in 2023.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Non recyclable Eco nightmare.
Baby turtles will be choking on that for the next 3000 years
I reckon it just needs a bit of thought really, surely in this day and age they could come up with a way for these plastics to taste foul enough that it deters wild life from devouring them ! Should ask Mrs G she seems to manage this feat when she cooks,

would like to add, I’m in no danger as she never reads this site……

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Someone's gotta clear that lot up... :rolleyes:

:wink:
Paul Barber has listened and I have it on good authority that instead of a 10 match ban, those who have been caught with away game tickets in someone else’s names, are now required to attend cleaning up duties at Lancing on 5 Saturdays between 9am and 11am.

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
And Gilmour could put his kilt on and get pissed and the English players can queue up for cups of tea and so on with stereotypes alive and well in 2023.
I have a Japanese daughter in law who has no problem with my post about Mitoma and the subsequent responses .
Then along comes a humourless pratt who is determined to be offended on someone else's behalf.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Its good that you stand up for Mitoma but I'm sure that he along with Gross and the entire coaching staff has a final solution to the confetti problem.

Last edited:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Paul Barber has listened and I have it on good authority that instead of a 10 match ban, those who have been caught with away game tickets in someone else’s names, are now required to attend cleaning up duties at Lancing on 5 Saturdays between 9am and 11am.

“Dear Mr Barber, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole 5 Saturday mornings in detention for whatever it was we did wrong.

But we think you’re crazy to make us pick up ticker-tape telling you who we think we are.”

breakfast-club-win.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here