Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The King AKA our Dear Leader is Tim no less, not this person

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Started 11 came on as sub 8 - don't know how many unused sub though - however 3 goals and 8 assists = average of a goal or an assist every game

And just a display of sublime skill, vision and control at times. Easily the best in this division, just hope he stays fit. I think the hysteria and hero worship is fully justified with this guy

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Started 11 came on as sub 8 - don't know how many unused sub though - however 3 goals and 8 assists = average of a goal or an assist every game

And just a display of sublime skill, vision and control at times. Easily the best in this division, just hope he stays fit. I think the hysteria and hero worship is fully justified with this guy

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield

So good I had to say it twice

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

He is also the current holder of the "Best run and Hit of a Cross Bar" I have ever seen

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
stand corrected then..........hope he delivers mate .........we are in for a proper shit kicking season if this lot click (+ the 3 or 4 to come).

Yup. Can't effin wait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here