Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Retro Insults

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
Muzzman said:

Taken from here
b.t.
Someone who has been circumcised. Effective, because people generally wonder what the hell the person's getting at. The punchline, "I've been cut off", generally pleases.
(posted by Log Nonymous on 24 Nov 2002; approved 3 Dec 2002)
Stands for Big Tits. Requires two participants and a big titted girl. One boy shouts "beeee... teeee..", the other runs up to punch the tits and shouts "Cellnet!"

Then both parties run away, because punching girls in the tits gives them cancer.
(posted by anonymous user on 27 Mar 2003; approved 29 Mar 2003)

D

Drips

Dinlow
Doyley

Was 'Chump' ever used in the real world or only in comics?

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
4 eyes. [a wearer of glasses]
biscuit minge. [A rather smelly front bottom]

I'm going back a few years, a time of innocent fun.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Skill

Was a good word when I was at school. Until some much older, wiser kids decided it was in fact an African Bum Disease, at which point calling something "skill" became reason for wedgies a-go-go and lifelong humiliation (or at least until the next poor sap did it).

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
+ not an insult as such, but I can't forget "whoever smelt it dealt it", to be followed inevitably by "whoever said the rhyme did the crime".

Dr Breakfast

Feb 13, 2005
Sussex innit
We had the strokey chin thing at school but it developed into "Thutankhamun" with the stroking action - presumably due to the sarcophagus of the famed Egyptian featuring a clever little beard affair.

Also, Remy is one you don't hear often anymore

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here