Votes: 1 1.7%
  • May

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
I guess for the first few games McGhee can have the weather and the referee's to blame, then maybe the pies, the bovrils, the anal prope from aliens, then the fans, then the loo roll, the LDC, the service stations, no lunar eclipse.

Well that should keep him covered until after Bristol City away.
I'm sure at least one of those games will be irrelevant, we will start with Molango and MacBreen up frontin order to rest players for a more important forthcoming game.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Uncle Buck said:
Will London Irish be your Director of Football?

No I was thinking you would be. Then there will be no criticism from the outside. Trigger will be assistant manager and Ernest will be coach.

Obviously we will then have no problem signing players!!!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Finchley Seagull said:
No I was thinking you would be. Then there will be no criticism from the outside. Trigger will be assistant manager and Ernest will be coach.

I would say Trigger should be Head Scout, he has done extensive research on FM2006.

Cardinal Canning would be my choice as fitness coach and Guppy as Director of Youth Development.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Finchley Seagull said:

You expect me to work alongside you with all those weird smileys you keep pulling at me?... :rolleyes:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Finchley Seagull said:
Okay you are sacked! I will appoint Silent Bob or Kinky to your position.

I am the director of football and I will do the sacking.

Trigger is being moved to Chief Scout (friendly club we do not sack anyone, however crap they are) and Spongebob Canning will take over as assistant, with Aspinal doing the fitness work.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
I would say Trigger should be Head Scout, he has done extensive research on FM2006.

Can I be his assistant as I have loads of DVDS of South American footballers like Carlos Kickaball

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here