• May

Votes: 6 10.3%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
Only if you have a velvet bag and a fag packet to write the selection on, meaning Benson and Hedges are up front.

I do have a velvet bag and a selection of balls with which to help with team selection.

I quite like the look of that Rothmans in midfield and that Embassy at no6.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I do have a velvet bag and a selection of balls with which to help with team selection.

I quite like the look of that Rothmans in midfield and that Embassy at no6.

Well off you go to Poland on a scouting mission, Trigger will give you the names to look at. Oh and pick up some cheap vodka and ciggies. Best start stocking up for the Christmas party.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Uncle Buck said:
Well off you go to Poland on a scouting mission, Trigger will give you the names to look at. Oh and pick up some cheap vodka and ciggies. Best start stocking up for the Christmas party.

Do I get a say in transfers. I have heard of a Namibian player who is great and his agent only wants £1 million.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Actually we do need some new players, as it's the summer I think we should get some fresh blood in like every other team around us, now, where's the chairman?...

Any ideas how to contact him in his Spanish villa?...

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Trigger said:
Actually we do need some new players, as it's the summer I think we should get some fresh blood in like every other team around us, now, where's the chairman?...

Any ideas how to contact him in his Spanish villa?...

Carrier pigeon

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Can I take over from those two old geezers who groom, er I mean look after the ball boys

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
Out of our budget. A piece of wet string and 2 tin cans.
Sorry, we've only got the 1 can, the manager has fallen out with can 2 and transferred him to Weston Super Market so that's that idea out the window.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Trigger said:
Sorry, we've only got the 1 can, the manager has fallen out with can 2 and transferred him to Weston Super Market so that's that idea out the window.
Have we got a mug that can slot in there and do a job?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Trigger said:

No I did not :angry:

It sulked after I dropped it from the window sill and I could not allow that. I will not have insubordination in my managerial team

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Finchley Seagull said:
No I did not :angry:

It sulked after I dropped it from the window sill and I could not allow that. I will not have insubordination in my managerial team

Was in by chance a can of colour?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here