at home
Re: Re: Re: REST IN PEACE - J.Dilla

sorry I just realised that what I put could have been mildly distateful

:angel:

Last edited:

E

enigma

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Tis true, Runnin is a ridiculous tune. The start of Drop always gets me.

Yep.... Drop is one of my favourite tunes of all time .

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
J-Dilla was a legend. I didn't like the Slum Village stuff, but his work with Pharcyde was incredible. The Jaylib album was heavy too.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
Thats because you probably only know about 3 mc's you redneck nerd.

dont know any dipshit, I dont hangout at the places arseholes like dwayne hang you scabmunching fuckmonkey.

E

enigma

looney said:
dont know any dipshit, I dont hangout at the places arseholes like dwayne hang you scabmunching fuckmonkey.

Yeah sorry my mistake. You havent been out of your bedroom in weeks, and you're certainly not to go anywhere where black people are either.

Loner. :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
Yeah sorry my mistake. You havent been out of your bedroom in weeks, and you're certainly not to go anywhere where black people are either.

Loner. :lolol:

Dont try to project your sad lonley miserable life on to me ya donkey punched pansy with a lisp. why dont you take your hotdog hoovering arsehole out and earn yourself a f***ing holiday from the internet or I'll just cary on shredding your paperthin persona.

E

enigma

looney said:
Dont try to project your sad lonley miserable life on to me ya donkey punched pansy with a lisp. why dont you take your hotdog hoovering arsehole out and earn yourself a f***ing holiday from the internet or I'll just cary on shredding your paperthin persona.

Lonely and sad life? From the man that spent his university years with the social rejects of the Young Conservatives?

:lolol:

Give it up geek.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
dwayne said:

I remember when I first heard runnin from the pharcyde, I must have listened to it 50 times running, slum village fantasic vol1 &2, Common like water for chocolate all works of art

Genius

I don't know much about hip hop so I'd only heard a couple of pharcyde tracks. Downloaded the runnin one you've just mentioned.

It's f***ing WELL GOOD! Must be on my 10th time through already!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Anyone else never heard of this bloke or of "A Tribe Called Quest, Slum Village and Common". :shootself

What a load of tosh.

E

enigma

the full harris said:
I don't know much about hip hop so I'd only heard a couple of pharcyde tracks. Downloaded the runnin one you've just mentioned.

It's f***ing WELL GOOD! Must be on my 10th time through already!

That whole album, labcabin california is well good.

The first album, not sure if he produced some of that anyway, is called Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde, and is one of the best albums I have ever heard.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Biscuit said:
Anyone else never heard of this bloke or of "A Tribe Called Quest, Slum Village and Common". :shootself

What a load of tosh.

Are you taking the piss?

Tosh?

A Tribe Called Quest?

With all respect Biscuit, if you don't know what you are on about then don't just slate it and along with it some of the work of this guy that has just passed.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Biscuit said:

What a load of tosh.

You know you can get tablets to stop you being such a complete COCK these days.

Full Harris - the album that Runnin is off of, Labcabincalifornia is well worth a look.

E

enigma

Biscuit said:

What a load of tosh.

What the f*** are you going on about a "load of tosh" you clown.

First of all the bloke has just died so show some respect.

Secondly, if you haven't heard of Common or especially Slum Village fair enough.

If you havent heard of A Tribe Called Quest, who did "Can I kick it", that says more about you.

You're probably one of those people that hangs on whatever wanky Indie band NME says are flavour of the month.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Biscuit said:

What a load of tosh.

You f***ing WHAT?!

EVERYONE has heard of a tribe called quest. I bet you have danced to several of their tracks in a club at some point. Common had a huge album last year that was well and truly in the mainstream too.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
Lonely and sad life? From the man that spent his university years with the social rejects of the Young Conservatives?

:lolol:

Give it up geek.

Social Rejects? You have got to be f***ing joking.:nono:

Try the Labour students for sad misfits and weirdo's.

Still youve prooved you know f*** all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here