Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REST IN PEACE - J.Dilla

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Bizzare Ride II as well James, if you like the Pharcyde stuff. Songs to look our for IMO are 'Oh shit' and 'ya mama'.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
enigma said:

You're probably one of those people that hangs on whatever wanky Indie band NME says are flavour of the month.

Whilst fully supportive of the general nature of your thread (Everyone knows tribe called quest, most of a certain generation know of common...) I'd like to point out that NME does infact, from time to time, like Hip Hop. Dizzy Rascal was a big favourite of their's a year or so ago. Kano has found his way onto at least one of their compilation cd's too.

*this post should in no way be construed as being an advocacy of NME*

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Never read those mags anyway. Make my mind up by listening. If I like it I do, if I don't, I don't listen to it.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
garry nelsons left foot said:
Whilst fully supportive of the general nature of your thread (Everyone knows tribe called quest, most of a certain generation know of common...) I'd like to point out that NME does infact, from time to time, like Hip Hop. Dizzy Rascal was a big favourite of their's a year or so ago. Kano has found his way onto at least one of their compilation cd's too.

*this post should in no way be construed as being an advocacy of NME*

*pedant*

Well, that's GRIME really, innit.

(What a xxxx I am eh?)

E

enigma

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
*pedant*

Well, that's GRIME really, innit.

(What a xxxx I am eh?)

Nice work. You will be a hero to kids all over East London mate!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
the full harris said:
You f***ing WHAT?!

EVERYONE has heard of a tribe called quest. I bet you have danced to several of their tracks in a club at some point. Common had a huge album last year that was well and truly in the mainstream too.

To be fair, i've never heard of them! Doesn't mean i automatically assume that they aren't any good though. Sorry to hear about someone passing in painful circumstances, sounds like he was one of the good guys and is horrible to die so young!

Can't understand why anyone would laugh about it?! :shootself

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
looney said:
He turned into a wolf?

Anyway I thought that was a womans disease like cervical cancer is.

Lupus is mainly suffered by women but men can get it too.
There are various forms of Lupus (so called because the person's own immune system attacks itself - it mimics other diseases -so is called sly like a wolf)
My Mum and a female cousin both have systemic lupus so it is in my family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here