Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rest a player for Arsene

Who should go Arsene send down Churchill Square on Saturday?

• Olivier Giroud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theo Walcott

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Jack Wilshere

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Santi Carzola

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Lucas Podolski

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • A different Gooner should be a goner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Walcott or Podolski being left out the match day squad would be good.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Walcott or Cazorla for me.

Shame they will be going for it, it's Arsene's only chance of silverware this season as they certainly won't be winning the Champions League.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Wilshere. The guy is class, Arsenal's best player by a distance and he is always up for every game unlike some of their other players. Although there is a bit of me looking forward to seeing him up against Bridcutt.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Mearsacker or whatever his name is. Arsenal will always score goals whoever they leave out. But the defence can be suspect so to weaken it further could give us a chance as we potentially have plenty of goals in us as well

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Wilshere. The guy is class, Arsenal's best player by a distance and he is always up for every game unlike some of their other players. Although there is a bit of me looking forward to seeing him up against Bridcutt.

I think that sums it up perfectly for me. Although I'd side on the latter. Still, when asked today, who the best player i've seen live, I always go back to Giggs at Old Trafford against us as a kid in 1993. I'd love to see Wilshere put on a masterclass and hopefully none of his frontmen finish it off. And we win 1-0 with a goal from El-Abd.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Mearsacker or whatever his name is. Arsenal will always score goals whoever they leave out. But the defence can be suspect so to weaken it further could give us a chance as we potentially have plenty of goals in us as well

His name's Mertesacker and he's slower than a week in Strangeways. He's the one player I don't want to see on the Dame Judi. First pick for me.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
i want to see Wilshire v Bridcutt so i've gone for Podolski

Walcott has had 2 good games so isa due a shit one, Giroud ain't great and Cazorla won't fancy it after El Abd CRUNCHES him early on!

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Walcott or Cazorla for me.

Shame they will be going for it, it's Arsene's only chance of silverware this season as they certainly won't be winning the Champions League.

Would love them to win the champions league with spurs finishing 4th!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The only vaguely good news is that Walcott will probably be up against Bridge if Giroud continues in the centre.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Walcott can be hit and miss. Their most consistent and best player by a mile is Carzola.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here