Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ressies at lancing wed night

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Another one who favours Lancing for Reserve fixtures.
Nice little ground and good for the town.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Another vote for Lancing from me too. Nice little ground, food was good (no amex pies though.lol) parking on site, what more could you want?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'd be suprised if Lancing didn't get it... it being the home of the County FA, who changed the date of their cup final, just so we could use it as a warm up game and all that...

Amexican

May 21, 2011
Rest sum it up, we lacked any cutting edge really, never played that killer pass. No-one really stood out but Cook was decent, would probably do a job with Greer if needed. JFC was quite poor, says he has a tight hamstring though. He's also quite a whingey player, wanted a lot of the ball and if he didn't get it had a big sigh! Agedestian was very quiet too, though had one or two good balls. Kasim was a machine too, very similar to Bridcutt. Though he got in involved with handbags for no reason.

Thought Rodgers was very lively when he came on. Was near Gus and Tanno, they weren't very impressed with Brezovan by sounds of it!

Sums it up nicely..as do do other posts. Clearly trying (reasonably successfully) to emulate 1st team style and OK up to edge of the box, but then lack cutting edge. Toby a little disappointing I thought, but Simmonds lively and Redwood and Sampayo promising.

Vote for Lancing from me ...an enjoyable couple of hours.

Big Mart

Sep 12, 2010
Vote from me also. Close to the action, great pitch,floodlights, choice of food and drink,park right outside the ground and back in Hove within 10 minutes of final whistle. Decent crowd considering Champion league last night too I thought.

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
Keep it at Lancing. Close to the proposed new training area, great playing surface & less than 10 minute walk for me ;)

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I run the stewards at Lancing for reserves and can confirm attendance at 328,regards to withers,the next home game is 80-20 that it will be at lancing and we are campaigning for all reserve games to be played at Lancing.Giving me feedback on what u guys think about staying at lancing will help us.

Chips.
Tea.
Beer.
Can't see these being made available at Withers for 300.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Put It this way if it is at Lancing me and 3 children go.If at Withdean none of us go.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It was an enjoyable evening at Lancing but Withdean is closer to me so couldn't care less either way. Withdean I assume wont have a bar so no drinking which will make resrve fixtures a lot less attractive, unless we can now get into the pub from pitch side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here