Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ressies at lancing wed night

Lush

Mods' Pet
BrettMendoza Brett Mendoza 
Penno for Brighton. Foul on Smith. Barker took spot kick and scored 1-0 #bhafc

Barker doesn't really look like a footballer does he?

0,,10433~9942692,00.gif

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
There isn't really anyone I would say could do a job in the first team. Cook possibly.

Brezovan unconvincing, Simmonds looked good upfront. Barker has a decent shot on him. Caskey didn't look that impressive. All the players are really short.

Al Bangura still dirty as ever

Gus and Tanno were there, but left 10 mins before end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
best player on the pitch was matty taylor for forrest green,spoke to gus and he seemed to know of matty taylor(maybe swindon days),
he gave him a cuddle and shook his hand before the game,overall very dissapointing,esp the shooting,although we did hit the bar twice

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Although the game wasn't the best, it was an enjoyable way to spend a couple of hours. Saw Gus and Tanno, although I didn't speak to them. I thought that Sampayo played well. But Caskey fairly unconvincing tonight for such a good talent, and Brez looked his usual indecisive self. Matty Taylor levelled the score for them after Barker converted a penalty. A draw was a fair result.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I hear there were quite a few people there, maybe hoping to see the new Spaniard make an appearance, what was the attendance?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Rest sum it up, we lacked any cutting edge really, never played that killer pass. No-one really stood out but Cook was decent, would probably do a job with Greer if needed. JFC was quite poor, says he has a tight hamstring though. He's also quite a whingey player, wanted a lot of the ball and if he didn't get it had a big sigh! Agedestian was very quiet too, though had one or two good balls. Kasim was a machine too, very similar to Bridcutt. Though he got in involved with handbags for no reason.

Thought Rodgers was very lively when he came on. Was near Gus and Tanno, they weren't very impressed with Brezovan by sounds of it!

Last edited:

leamo

Jul 27, 2011
Sussex by the sea...
Few more pics...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1316035155672.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1316035155672.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 415
  • uploadfromtaptalk1316035221837.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1316035221837.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 418
  • uploadfromtaptalk1316035265330.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1316035265330.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 422

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I run the stewards at Lancing for reserves and can confirm attendance at 328,regards to withers,the next home game is 80-20 that it will be at lancing and we are campaigning for all reserve games to be played at Lancing.Giving me feedback on what u guys think about staying at lancing will help us.

I support staying at Lancing 99%. This is where the new training ground is planned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here