Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Respect to the BMW

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Because Twatford says so - great character reference!

I'll race ya, Twatty

Whats speed got to do with it? Its not all about speed, its about class, handling, the image you wish to project. BMW falls down on all these points.
Its a !!!!! car.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
WATFORD O said:
Beamers are for complete tossers. Only a tosser would buy a beamer. If I were given one I would hand it back. Its that simple.

All of you are wrong. The ultimate open top car is The Aston Martin DB9.

End of thread.

I dont believe for one minute you would hand back a BMW if you were given it. There are plenty of tossers on the roads driving worse cars.

Tank would agree with you about the DB9 though.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Race said:
I dont believe for one minute you would hand back a BMW if you were given it. There are plenty of tossers on the roads driving worse cars.

Tank would agree with you about the DB9 though.

I would hand back a beamer. I can afford better.

The DB9 is the don!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
WATFORD O said:
Whats speed got to do with it? Its not all about speed, its about class, handling, the image you wish to project. BMW falls down on all these points.
Its a !!!!! car.

To know all this I assume you have actually driven/owned one then? Or r u just jumping on the bandwagon of Beemer Bashing?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Some people need big cars to make them look cool. :cool:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
WATFORD O said:
I would hand back a beamer. I can afford better.

The DB9 is the don!

So you actually OWN a DB9 then or you just like looking at pretty pictures of it?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Race said:
So you actually OWN a DB9 then or you just like looking at pretty pictures of it?

No I dont. The DB9 isnt exactly practical if you have children and often have to visit building sites.

I drive a Lexus.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Race said:
To know all this I assume you have actually driven/owned one then? Or r u just jumping on the bandwagon of Beemer Bashing?

I had one for a couple of weeks. I got it from a liquidator of a company who wanted to seel it to me and offered to let me test it. It was a pile of shit.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
WATFORD O said:
No I dont. The DB9 isnt exactly practical if you have children and often have to visit building sites.

I drive a Lexus.

Mmmmm we almost brought a Lexus RX300 but I opted for the BMW instead.

Last edited:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Race said:
Mmmmm we almost brought a Lexus RX300 but I opted for the BMW instead.

I didnt need anything quite as big. I got the IS. Changing it in November and will either get the new GS or the new IS220.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Race said:

Race, congratulations, you've now met the epitome of charm, Watford O. I can tell you it's nothing mechanical that he beats but I should think you've realised that already.

Incidentally he's an Orient fan but some strange reason he posts here, go figure.

:dunce:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
wot BMW you got?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
Race, congratulations, you've now met the epitome of charm, Watford O. I can tell you it's nothing mechanical that he beats but I should think you've realised that already.

Incidentally he's an Orient fan but some strange reason he posts here, go figure.

:dunce:

Pointless reply alert!

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
WATFORD O said:

I drive a Lexus.

Isnt it a bit dangerous taking your kids to visit building sites??

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Ohh my days

hp.jpg

*orgasms*
danny there is muuuuuuch better BMWs than that piece of shite!

Last edited:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I took a 330ci for a test drive last year and it was ok but by no means the fastest, most luxurious or most stylish car for it's price. People that buy BMW's must be pretentious wankers. The only reason i could see for buying one would be for the badge that shows everyone what a prick you are.
I find the same problem with most Impreza/Evo drivers, but at least they are nice to drive!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Don't know that much about cars and can't claim to have driven anything spectacular either, but that doesn't stop me admiring them from afar or dreaming about owning them. I find myself agreeing with Watford O in the fact that the Aston Martin DB9 is one of the most gorgeous cars ever built, have to say that it qualifies as a dream car for me.

One thing that I would point out is that sports car officionados regard rag-tops with disdain and don't really consider them to be proper cars, people who drive them are usually saying look at me and not the car. I sat in. but sadly didn't get a test drive in an Audi TT hard top, I got the impression that it would have been an amazing car to drive and if I had been in a position to buy one would definitely have gone for that model rather than the convertible.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Why do BMW's have break lights?

To warn their mate behind them that they've seen a speed camera.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here