Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Respect to the BMW

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Agree with this! Most of the dicks have their jackets hung up in the back as well. Normally the sign of a dick BMW driver!

Ohh my days

hp.jpg

*orgasms*

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Used to drive a BMW, when I picked it up from the garage the salesman said "the minute you drive out of here everyone on the road hates you", to which I wittly responded "except other BMW drivers". I reckon he was right, BMW does have a certain image, not something I really wanted to identify with, hence I was more than happy to get rid of it last summer.

I often wondered why I ever bought the thing as it really wasn't me in any way shape or form, perhaps the attraction of getting it heavily discounted and tax free might have had something to do with it, I paid approximately 60% of the UK list price. I now drive a VW Golf GTTDi, it has marginally less power than the Beemer had, is far more fun to drive and doesn't attract all the wrong type of attention.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Yeah if you are 17

Or Black

Or are a gangsta rapper

Or a wanker

Bling bling

:ohmy:

Sorry but I drive a BMW and I'm certainly none of the above! :)

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I was living in the Netherlands when I bought mine, some of my Dutch friends gave me grief and said that you only drive a BMW if you are a pimp or a whore, I disagreed with them totally, I now understand that in their country they are also driven by drug dealers and gangsters.

In retrospect I should have coughed up a few more quid and bought a Merc.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gully said:

In retrospect I should have coughed up a few more quid and bought a Merc.

I'd rather have a BMW than a Merc! (I don't have either by the way)

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have just come home from the shops, on the way back I saw an open top BMW 3-Series, followed by a Ferrari 328, which car is cooler?

Buzza, just down to matter of opinion as to the best car between the BMW and a Merc, to be honest I would now rather own an Audi than either of those two, instead I opted for the poor mans German option, a VW...

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Gully said:
I have just come home from the shops, on the way back I saw an open top BMW 3-Series, followed by a Ferrari 328, which car is cooler?

Buzza, just down to matter of opinion as to the best car between the BMW and a Merc, to be honest I would now rather own an Audi than either of those two, instead I opted for the poor mans German option, a VW...

The BMW open top is cooler. Ferrari, Porsche and anything similar are driven by the ultimate toss pots!

(sorry Dwayne!) :lolol:

Last edited:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Beamers are for complete tossers. Only a tosser would buy a beamer. If I were given one I would hand it back. Its that simple.

All of you are wrong. The ultimate open top car is The Aston Martin DB9.

End of thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here