Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Resentment towards new Falmer fans

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Anyone who gets all precious about the new/returning/bad fans who will rock up at the Falmer Centre of Architectural Excellence is a f***ing cockjuggling thundercunt

Thank fu8k a bit of common sense.:thumbsup:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I've not read the whole thread so, at the risk of repeating somebody.....

I really look forward to attracting a whole lot of youngsters to Falmer When i hear kids talking about football on the bus it seems that many don't even know we have a club at all. I'm sure that one london awayday with Albion would have 'em hooked but once we get to Falmer we could really catch on with our next generation of fans.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Quite.

Anybody who ever joined a march or signed a petition or did anything at all to help the club survive through the dark days was hopefully doing it to ensure there would continue to be a football club in the town (or near enough!) for future generations to enjoy. It's not about establishing bragging rights and sneering at new or returning fans. Or at least it shouldn't be. Why not just relax and savour the prospect of watching the beautiful game in the beautiful new stadium? :falmer:

Spot on fella.

The more people actually supporting their local team the better.

Like most people I am sick to death of seeing/hearing so-called fans of the big 4 premier league clubs from people in Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here