Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** REMF X - Brighton Supporters v Crystal Palace Supporters - DETAILS HERE **

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
End of season they can need reseeding.

No chance of another venue so there is no clash with the wedding?

No dates are available before 29th April as one or other side can't raise a team.

The following weekend is out because too many will want to go to Nottingham the next day. Having spoken to other clubs locally that are appropriate, the weekend after is deemed too late for the match, mainly for the reason you state - re-seeding.

Then there's the issue of how the Royal Wedding - which will have finished well before kick-off - will be affecting people - Royal Wedding (29th April) - how important is it to you?

So if you're taking into account that the Royal Wedding / Bank Holiday might be an issue for some, 29th April is still the least worst option.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Anyone expecting an invite to the Royal Wedding should receive one shortly, although those attending the ceremony should still make it back to Lewes in time for kick off.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I still think that we should try and get as many from the original game 10 years ago to start the game.

Zef, Paul cammilin, yours truly, Mark ( BHA Mark) StumpyTim if he is over here, Buzz Lightyear ( Harts Shirt)

Even if its only for 10 minutes or so.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well..lewes are very good to us and for those of you who like burgers and stuff, the cafe bit is great. I am not sure Southwick has that.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh yes....Andy from Skint ( who hart's shirt tried to maime in training) and young Nick ( who I think ended up as a copper?)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
....and young Mr dicky.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
was Elred part of the original

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I still think that we should try and get as many from the original game 10 years ago to start the game.

Zef, Paul cammilin, yours truly, Mark ( BHA Mark) StumpyTim if he is over here, Buzz Lightyear ( Harts Shirt)

Even if its only for 10 minutes or so.

I agree.

I reckon that should be the starting line up. Most of you will last 20 minutes or so.

Then the remaining places should be auctioned off.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
was Elred part of the original

Not a name I remember, there was Gareth, of course, without which we wouldn't be discussing this. I remember a couple of real names that I don't like to post. I remember OFAB - who I think became N1 Gull. I still have my match programme somewhere (and my trophy)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Has Brett got his invite to the wedding yet? Probably just says Brett Mendoza - Hove. It'll get there.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not a name I remember, there was Gareth, of course, without which we wouldn't be discussing this. I remember a couple of real names that I don't like to post. I remember OFAB - who I think became N1 Gull. I still have my match programme somewhere (and my trophy)

if you have it, can you list the names....I never actually got a trophy as they had all run out when I went up for one..LOL

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
if you have it, can you list the names....I never actually got a trophy as they had all run out when I went up for one..LOL

As I happen to be at home today, I managed to lay my hand on it straight away. Hope no-one minds me putting real names up, that's all I have. The program reads ...

Brighton Supporters Squad (North Stand Chat)

Richard Allen, Tim Ayling, Steve Baines, Kevin Barrett, Dan Bassford, Simon Sebbage, Joe Byrne, Paul Camillin, Gavan Collins, Wayne Emerson, Gareth Glover, Richard Goodman (your truely), Matt Gurr, Ricky Marlowe, Andy McKirdy, Mark owen, Clive Power, Tim Vince, Dave Wilcock, Aelred Wilkinson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here