Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** REMF X - Brighton Supporters v Crystal Palace Supporters - DETAILS HERE **

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
if you have it, can you list the names....I never actually got a trophy as they had all run out when I went up for one..LOL
Yeah, I never got one either! (Mind you I was one of the last to go up as when we were trying to get the penalty takers sorted out I ran away ...)

EDIT: And I was ofab (old fat and bald), not N1 gull

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Yeah, I never got one either! (Mind you I was one of the last to go up as when we were trying to get the penalty takers sorted out I ran away ...)

There were not very many, I seem to remember. I was shivering on the touchline when the pens were taken.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
As I happen to be at home today, I managed to lay my hand on it straight away. Hope no-one minds me putting real names up, that's all I have. The program reads ...

Brighton Supporters Squad (North Stand Chat)

Richard Allen, Tim Ayling, Steve Baines, Kevin Barrett, Dan Bassford, Simon Sebbage, Joe Byrne, Paul Camillin, Gavan Collins, Wayne Emerson, Gareth Glover, Richard Goodman (your truely), Matt Gurr, Ricky Marlowe, Andy McKirdy, Mark owen, Clive Power, Tim Vince, Dave Wilcock, Aelred Wilkinson.

blimey names from the past! Gavan is N1 gull. I wonder if we can get everyone together?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Maybe I have missed something as I don't come on here that much these days, but is this still going ahead this year?

I realise the proposed date is 6-7 weeks or so away, but apart from this thread - which has lain dormant since Feb 21st - I don't recall seeing anthing about it, player sponsorship etc.

:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here