Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF - Peter Ward - An ideal Xmas present

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks for the help and advice Bozza and others. I will keep people updated as to the orders and funds raised.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
14 sales so far, 26 left.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks mate. I am only here to promote the REMF and will not be posting my views on any topics as frankly people do not give a shit about my opinions and I don't need the grief anymore.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Good luck mate, I thought it was more than value for £10 :) If you were giving them away, someone would moan!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good luck mate, I thought it was more than value for £10 :) If you were giving them away, someone would moan!

Yeah mate. All I am trying to do is raise some good money for the REMF, a charity we all love and support and still people in my first post back in a long while feel the need to be abusive and personal. Pretty sad really.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Yeah mate. All I am trying to do is raise some good money for the REMF, a charity we all love and support and still people in my first post back in a long while feel the need to be abusive and personal. Pretty sad really.

Keep up the good work mate & hit the ignore button for the keyboard warriors :)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Charity is usually about giving, not STEALING, innit.

Can you explain this ? Do you think something wrong has been done here ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am selling Peter Ward photos he gave me and signed for the REMF. Any copyright for 1976 may be hard to get I suppose but if people are really that concerned I will check. But I would think any of the photographers involved may feel that donations made to support underprivileged children would be worth it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Charity is usually about giving, not STEALING, innit.

The REMF has done a fair amount of giving in the last 11 years.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Got mine last week....it looks great, thanks. Good value too. Decided to give £20 as in my opinion it's worth more than £10 and the REMF cause is a good one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here