Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF - Peter Ward - An ideal Xmas present

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Very generous for all the photographers to agree to give profits from their work to charity.

Must have take AGES to get permission from all the photo agencies.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is exactly why I do not post on here anymore. Totally unrelated topic on another forum being put on here. You really are a nasty piece of work. FB friend ?, no more. Back to topic, I will see if I can get someone to post a photo. Thanks.

You've unfriended me by mistake. I've sent you a friend request. :thumbsup:

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Gareth, if you could make a calendar with each month featuring an iPhone screen-shot of one conversation that you have deleted from your Facebook wall after getting into a plethora of pathetic arguments with all manner of different people, and bang them out at a tenner a pop in aid of REMF, then I'll take 15 of them. You could probably find 12 such threads in the last six weeks. :thumbsup:

Love from your FB friend, "Simon"
x

Classy post dude...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thanks. I will see if one of the people that brought one can put a photo up. About £ 150 so far from 11 sales.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do you really not have the capability to do this yourself?

No as I am very stupid. Also I am at work trying to make a living and will attend to it this evening.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Cheers US, got a call this morning from my brother thanking me for a great unexpected gift! He is well chuffed with it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cheers US, got a call this morning from my brother thanking me for a great unexpected gift! He is well chuffed with it.

My pleasure, I am glad he liked it. Thanks for supporting the REMF.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Welcome back US. NSC is a duller place without you. What happened to that new Albion forum....is it dead in the water?
Yes, in all seriousness [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION], welcome back. It's much better here when you're around - a true NSC LEGEND. :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, in all seriousness [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION], welcome back. It's much better here when you're around - a true NSC LEGEND. :thumbsup:

This. Take a bow son. A ruddy hero.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
image.jpg

There you go boys

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here