Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remember this record at all?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Have 12' ! Also have the record BOOM BOOM !!

Duncan Muir

Dec 29, 2008
Laughton, East Sussex
Yes I also bought this back in 1977 and still have it !
Here is a jpeg of the picture sleeve

Attachments

• seagulls45cover.jpg
    seagulls45cover.jpg
    526.8 KB · Views: 29

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Now how can i find that funny when you told me on the phone thats what you were going to put??

I may need your help to post this mix as my Internet is down and I am a complete Luddite where technology is concerned!! But you know that already from previous communications! Lololol

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
D'ya mean 'The Goldstone Message' (or whatever you choose to call it) is complete?

:headspins:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Yes it's done - I need to upload it but I have no Internet at the moment - fault in the area - but it's done - it was a right pain in the butt to do - as the recording is not great and it's recorded at such different beats throughout the song. Don't forget also all the players rap at different speeds and some of the lyrics were pretty hard to fit in the amount of time they had to say them - does that make sense -??? I know what I mean Lololol

But it's done and is sat on the pc ready to share - virgin have said fault should be fixed by 8 pm so as soon as I can I'll get it online for you to have a listen to. Lololol it took some dicking about with but it's ok considering the quality of the original recording!!!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Yes it's done - I need to upload it but I have no Internet at the moment - fault in the area - but it's done - it was a right pain in the butt to do - as the recording is not great and it's recorded at such different beats throughout the song. Don't forget also all the players rap at different speeds and some of the lyrics were pretty hard to fit in the amount of time they had to say them - does that make sense -??? I know what I mean Lololol

But it's done and is sat on the pc ready to share - virgin have said fault should be fixed by 8 pm so as soon as I can I'll get it online for you to have a listen to. Lololol it took some dicking about with but it's ok considering the quality of the original recording!!!!

:) x

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Holds breath...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Oh, that is fantastic! I've just played that three times and - wow! - it's put a big smile on my face to hear it. :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here