Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remaining numbers of Liverpool tickets

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
bet the family hasn't sold out and that on the night there will still be 1K+ empty seats

Yeah this is a bit of a PITA to be honest. If you can't take a child cos it's too late for them (for example) the club won't upgrade the ticket to an adult and are more than happy to let it sit there empty. I am taking my nephew instead of my son so all my seats will be taken. I can see though that there will be some empty for this reason.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
bet the family hasn't sold out and that on the night there will still be 1K+ empty seats

I would doubt that there will be this many left. Staff who worked at Withdean can get a ticket and may have taken their allocation for this match, and players almost certainly would have taken their allocation. Still won't be 22,500, never is with new grounds

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm not sure I understand, you have been to 2 games this year, and got tickets for 1 more, out of a total of 8 possibles, so what kind of priority do you want ?

I think the system works fine really, maybe they could have had a window for those with 40 points or more, but logistically seems pointless to keep breaking it down

I'm not moaning, its just that its a closing shop, thats all, ok at the moment but as the season goes on it will be more and more difficult to get tickets.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Yeah this is a bit of a PITA to be honest. If you can't take a child cos it's too late for them (for example) the club won't upgrade the ticket to an adult and are more than happy to let it sit there empty. I am taking my nephew instead of my son so all my seats will be taken. I can see though that there will be some empty for this reason.
The seat wont sit there unsold,.. if you havnt grabbed it by the ST deadline, it goes into the general sale pool.

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Reading people's moans about not getting a ticket I find interesting. I'm a STH My wife and father aren't however they've both managed to get tickets to every home game this season, not just the higher profile matches. Both started on zero points.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Reading people's moans about not getting a ticket I find interesting. I'm a STH My wife and father aren't however they've both managed to get tickets to every home game this season, not just the higher profile matches. Both started on zero points.

So they are well over the 60 point mark, so unless the club raise that, they'll continue to have no problem. If I could make all the games I'd have bought a season ticket.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
They post. I don't know if they are getting quicker at it because my Gills tickets, despite being bought 3 weeks earlier, turned up on the day of the game. I'd already panicked by then and got replacements the day before at the Amex (very easily).

[I then took the originals to the game which didn't work at the scanner :facepalm:]

They should be posted to you.

HOWEVER..........

the three previous times I've been to Amex the tickets haven't turned up. If you get to match day and they haven't turned up, ring customer enquiries and they'll get duplicates printed out and you can pick them up before kick-off.

Thanks - here's hoping the postman is quick !

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The seat wont sit there unsold,.. if you havnt grabbed it by the ST deadline, it goes into the general sale pool.

Assuming its in the family stand though, if its a seat on its own it cannot be sold unless its to a child and the adult is elsewhere in the stand - assuming the club will allow that

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Assuming its in the family stand though, if its a seat on its own it cannot be sold unless its to a child and the adult is elsewhere in the stand - assuming the club will allow that
I am surprissed you say that,.. my undertsanding is that they wont upgrade the child status on the season ticket you hold,.... but once the ST deadline is passed, that then becomes available as a seat for sale because the ST holder, your son, has not taken up his option.

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath

Correct; in the family stand which means adults must be accompanied by a child under the age of 16 at all times and children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by and adult. So If I was to use my 2 adult seats(after not being able to be relocated to another part of the ground) in the family stand the child one would sit empty as they wouldn't be, by their rules, able to sell it.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!
They should be posted to you.

HOWEVER..........

the three previous times I've been to Amex the tickets haven't turned up. If you get to match day and they haven't turned up, ring customer enquiries and they'll get duplicates printed out and you can pick them up before kick-off.

If you don't call before hand they'll still print out duplicates at the ticket office but make sure you take a proof of purchase (email receipt)

I did this at the Peterborough game and it took less than a minute. They were pretty helpful at the counter.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I am surprissed you say that,.. my undertsanding is that they wont upgrade the child status on the season ticket you hold,.... but once the ST deadline is passed, that then becomes available as a seat for sale because the ST holder, your son, has not taken up his option.

The rules of the family stand are that an adult must be accompanied by a child - therefore you cannot be a) an adult on their own or b) two adults.

They will only sell on general release tickets to an adult and a child together - but both will have to be on the database

Thanks - here's hoping the postman is quick !

Still waiting for mine for the Woking FAC replay last season - hope this helps.

Seriously, my Brizzol ticket for last weekend (10th) was franked (1st class) on the 6th (Tues) and presumably entered the RM system that evening, but was not delivered until the 9th (Fri). Good luck.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Still waiting for mine for the Woking FAC replay last season - hope this helps.

Seriously, my Brizzol ticket for last weekend (10th) was franked (1st class) on the 6th (Tues) and presumably entered the RM system that evening, but was not delivered on the 9th (Fri). Good luck.

We no longer get post on a Thursday or Friday, but get a load on Saturday - don't know whether the postman just doesn't come or whether the sorting office doesnt sort it.

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
You can't if the ticket is in the Family Stand, I don't believe you can't book on-line at all for seats in the FS.

OK. I knew I had it somewhere.......the official response from the club regarding the upgrading of child tickets in the family stand if a child is unable to make it.

Dear Mr Banana, the family stand rules dictate that adults must be accompanied by a child under the age of 16 at all times, like wise children under 16 must also be accompanied by an adult.

If your son is unable to make a fixture you are able to bring another child of the same age without contacting us, however if you bring a child who falls into a higher age category you will need to contact the ticket office to pay for the upgrade.

If you would like to bring an adult along instead of your son, we would then need to relocate you to another part of the ground, you would then pay the match day price difference on your sons ticket to an adult and yours would be transferred across free of charge.

If the ground is completely sold out and we are unable to relocate you, then you would be asked to sit in your normal seat, however you would not be permitted to bring another adult with you into the family stand.

The best advice I can give you is that as soon as you know that your son is not going to make a game contact us a.s.a.p. then 99 times out of a 100 we should be able to relocate you enabling you to bring another adult if you choose to do so, but I can't stress enough that the earlier you do this the more chance there is of us being able to facilitate your request.

Kind regards
Paul McGowan
Ticket Office Manager

We no longer get post on a Thursday or Friday, but get a load on Saturday - don't know whether the postman just doesn't come or whether the sorting office doesnt sort it.

We have a "quiet" day on Tuesday when our normal postie is elsewhere on other duties, hence a big pile today on Nick's return. Delivery time is getting progressively later though; used to be 10.30-11, now nearer 14.00 and when he was on holiday well after 15.00 most days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here