Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reiss Nelson

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
Depends, Arsenal may not have been able to agree a valuation for Reiss so why hold up the White deal. If we had been insistent on Reiss then we might not have got £50m plus add ons for White. Also the White deal involves Newport and Peterborough.

We'll probably get him cheaper if they think we'll walk away and look elsewhere.

Why??

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Maybe. Would be slightly surprising as not especially a priority position but skilful player, right age, and if he’s available……..

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Is he the fella that was following us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram for no apparent reason earlier in the close season?

If he was, I believe this might be a goer.
It often happens with our incomings that there is early rumours, then nothing for an age, and, then the rumoured player sings.

This maybe one of them.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Is he the fella that was following us on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram for no apparent reason earlier in the close season?

If he was, I believe this might be a goer.
It often happens with our incomings that there is early rumours, then nothing for an age, and, then the rumoured player sings.

This maybe one of them.

He liked an Instagram photo which was a rumour about him moving to us. It does seem a weird coincidence.

The photo was from 5 hours ago and he would have surely been at training today. You’re looking at a 90 minute journey from their training ground. Seems a weird journey to make, especially as you’d assume they would have a day off after their game.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
The most unlikely part of this rumour is that a footballer would spend a day off in an art gallery…

He spent a year in Germany and obviously learnt some good habits, all British players should do the same. In fact, wasn’t Connolly linked with a German side a while ago, maybe that’s the answer?!

Would be very happy if there was something in this.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
He spent a year in Germany and obviously learnt some good habits, all British players should do the same. In fact, wasn’t Connolly linked with a German side a while ago, maybe that’s the answer?!

Would be very happy if there was something in this.

There certainly does seem to be a bit of a new, more thoughtful generation of footballers (Saka a good example). Sadly, I’m not sure Connolly is part of that!

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
According to elsewhere on the internet,Arsenal rumored to be negotiating new contract with him before sending out on loan

Also currently on £50 grand a week allegedly!!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
No thank you. Would much rather Mac, Moder, Alzate or Mwempo got more time. We don't need a player nowhere near the Arsenal team.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
According to elsewhere on the internet,Arsenal rumored to be negotiating new contract with him before sending out on loan

Also currently on £50 grand a week allegedly!!

I very much doubt his salary is that . He’s no where near the first team . £30k max is my guess .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here