Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Reintroducing the death penalty

Would you be in favour of reintroducing the death penalty in the UK?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Soren Kierkegaard

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
In conclusion. This government needs watching more than any other I can recall and they are doing all they can to make it unlawful to do so. We do not owe them our trust.

TTFNTC

I wouldn't trust that fat bungle**** as far as I could throw him.

Assume this is the next step in the Brexit - Red Wall shite constantly shoved down our throats by Establishment politicians and media

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Assume this is the next step in the Brexit - Red Wall shite constantly shoved down our throats by Establishment politicians and media

Assume what you like - it ain't going to happen, not in our lifetimes anyway. Two, three or four generations down the line, maybe - who knows - depending on which way the demographic of the UK goes, but hopefully not even then. Apostasy isn't even a crime, and adultery - although not exactly praiseworthy - doesn't warrant a death sentence either.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I wonder how many of those who want the death penalty back would back Sharia Law being introduced? I mean the difference is minimal once you're that far down the road.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I wonder how many of those who want the death penalty back would back Sharia Law being introduced? I mean the difference is minimal once you're that far down the road.
I wonder how many of those who back mass immigration no matter the views of the immigrants and scream racist at anyone who disagrees wonder if their virtue signalling online bollocks is a tad hypocritical.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I wonder how many of those who back mass immigration no matter the views of the immigrants and scream racist at anyone who disagrees wonder if their virtue signalling online bollocks is a tad hypocritical.

The fact that you swing every single political conversation round to immigration is probably the reason people think you’re a racist.
If someone disagrees with the death penalty, it isn’t virtue signalling. It’s just not being a moron.
By the way, if anyone is screaming at you, you should call the police.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Reading this thread not all Brexiters would back the death penalty. But everyone that wants the death penalty today voted for Brexit in 2016. Usual suspects on NSC

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Standard response from you. Can’t effectively debate the point so flip it around in an attempt to make out that you’re somehow a victim.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The fact that you swing every single political conversation round to immigration is probably the reason people think you’re a racist.
If someone disagrees with the death penalty, it isn’t virtue signalling. It’s just not being a moron.
By the way, if anyone is screaming at you, you should call the police.

Telling fibs isn't factual Clampy. Plus I didn't say disagreeing with the death penalty is virtue signalling but well done for keeping this non-story ticking along using all the tired old tropes.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Telling fibs isn't factual Clampy. Plus I didn't say disagreeing with the death penalty is virtue signalling but well done for keeping this non-story ticking along using all the tired old tropes.

This is why nobody has any respect for you on here. You condemn immigration and all the usual unfounded bluster that comes with that kind of mind-set, accuse other posters of all kinds of wokism and virtue signalling. And then when someone points it out and calls it what it is, you deny it, accuse them of misunderstanding and/or claim they are lying. You haven’t even got the backbone to defend your position. Pitiful.
I genuinely feel sorry for your type. The Tories are eating you for breakfast.

The classic racist old loudmouth. Seen it all before, pal.

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
We're not talking across the board

but for the most abhorrent of crimes

Yorkshire Ripper
Moors Murderders
Ian Huntley

I doubt any of those cases would have been deterred by the death penalty. I am happier that they grow old get sick and die in prison than I would be if they had done a Shipman or Fred West and checked out.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I doubt any of those cases would have been deterred by the death penalty. I am happier that they grow old get sick and die in prison than I would be if they had done a Shipman or Fred West and checked out.

Shipman & West took the easy way out. It’s awful that they were allowed to do this instead of rotting away in jail with the occasional kicking and long stints of solitary confinement alone with only their crimes to torture them.

I’m happy to pay for that as a tax payer and can’t understand how some wish the easy way out for folk like Huntley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here