Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reidy (once and for all)

Explanation

• Reidy has a bad attitude and needs to prove to MM that he should be in the team

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Reidy is another victim of MM's poor man management skills and deserves a place in the team

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • Reidy just simply isn't good enough

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Should be in the middle of the park in place of Hammond IMO. Reidy had hopes of making the Aussie World Cup squad at the start of the season, thanks to MM it looks almost a certainty that he will miss out. :(

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
How about none of the above. Reidy is a good player who happens to be out of favour at the minute due to some increasingly good performances by Hammond, Chippy, Carole, Hart and the return of Hinsh.

ffs this is getting ridiculous, it is a football team not f***ing Neighbours, players get swapped about and fall in and out of favour. They are grown men and professionals, i'm sure Reid knows the score and is knuckling down to prove his worth.
There's people on here who gossip like a bunch of schoolgirls that are probably more upset than Reid himself.

sir danny cullip said:
There has been lots of speculation about reidys absence from recent squads, thought a poll would be useful to sum it all up.

What would be remotely useful about just piling more pointless uniformed speculation on the mountain of made-up stuff that has already been put on here?

Where the hell is the option for Reidy doesn't a bad attitude (it's a pointless attack on the guy even raising this), he was good enough to be part of the 16 as recently as QPR and that the talents of the likes of Harty, Carole, El Abd and now the retuning Dodd and Hinsh meant he unluckily missed out last week? ???

Bollocks rigged poll.

Last edited:

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
Re: Re: Reidy (once and for all)

London Irish said:
What would be remotely useful about just piling more pointless uniformed speculation on the mountain of made-up stuff that has already been put on here?

my point exactly, a truly pathetic poll

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
He met up with a dozen of us in Sydney last June .
He made the initial contact and asked to meet up with us .
He arirved on time .
Stayed longer than planned .
Stood his round .
I thought he came across as a top bloke , who really wanted
to express his gratitude to a bunch of guys living in his home town
who supported the team he played for on the other side of the
world .
If you see this as a reflection to his attitude to BHAFC , then I find
it hard to question his commitment to the club .

The Maharajah of Sydney said:
He met up with a dozen of us in Sydney last June .
He made the initial contact and asked to meet up with us .
He arirved on time .
Stayed longer than planned .
Stood his round .
I thought he came across as a top bloke , who really wanted
to express his gratitude to a bunch of guys living in his home town
who supported the team he played for on the other side of the
world .
If you see this as a reflection to his attitude to BHAFC , then I find
it hard to question his commitment to the club .

Reidy :clap2: :clap2: Get him on!

Stumpy Tim

Legend. Great of him to come down to meet a bunch of piss-artists while he drunk OJ's!

100_2545.JPG

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Fatboy Quim said:
How about none of the above. Reidy is a good player who happens to be out of favour at the minute due to some increasingly good performances by Hammond, Chippy, Carole, Hart and the return of Hinsh.

ffs this is getting ridiculous, it is a football team not f***ing Neighbours, players get swapped about and fall in and out of favour. They are grown men and professionals, i'm sure Reid knows the score and is knuckling down to prove his worth.
There's people on here who gossip like a bunch of schoolgirls that are probably more upset than Reid himself.

:clap: :clap:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill

London Irish said:

Where the hell is the option for Reidy doesn't a bad attitude (it's a pointless attack on the guy even raising this),

I think Reidys brilliant, I dont think he has a bad attitude at all but the idea of a poll is to create options for everyone else not me!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The idea of a poll is to provide all options negative and positive.
There isn't one positive option.

The poll is therefore invalid.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yorkie said:

How can something positive come about from a situation where the middle of our midfield has been awful for at least 2 months (minus an improved performance vs luton) and a player that could improve that is sitting in the stand WATCHING the game?!

D

Deleted member 2719

Yorkie said:

You cannot keep protecting MM - only MM is to blame for our lack of spirit at the club and i'm sure you can even see that.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Mouldy Boots said:
You cannot keep protecting MM - only MM is to blame for our lack of spirit at the club and i'm sure you can even see that.

Here we go again, what makes you think that there's a lack of spirit ? Its directly opposite to what the players are saying. I suppose you think they're making that up. Oh well, takes one to know one I suppose.

D

Deleted member 2719

bhaexpress said:
Here we go again, what makes you think that there's a lack of spirit ? Its directly opposite to what the players are saying. I suppose you think they're making that up. Oh well, takes one to know one I suppose.

This is a team that was full of team spirit and they have lost there ability to scrap and fight for another win this year.

The players are hardly going to tell you if there is problem they are professionals.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Mouldy Boots said:
This is a team that was full of team spirit and they have lost there ability to scrap and fight for another win this year.

The players are hardly going to tell you if there is problem they are professionals.

And if in doubt you'll decide that this is fact, based on your own personal inside knowledge of course. Of course I could contradict this by saying that I too know some of the players and that you're wrong.

Trouble is, in my case I'd be right.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Seems quite conclusive.

D

Deleted member 2719

bhaexpress said:
And if in doubt you'll decide that this is fact, based on your own personal inside knowledge of course. Of course I could contradict this by saying that I too know some of the players and that you're wrong.

Trouble is, in my case I'd be right.

Are they players that are being picked regularly for the first team ?

I personally wouldn't even think of putting a player in the position of letting the whole team down by asking such inside questions.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

London Irish said:

Where the hell is the option for Reidy doesn't a bad attitude (it's a pointless attack on the guy even raising this), he was good enough to be part of the 16 as recently as QPR and that the talents of the likes of Harty, Carole, El Abd and now the retuning Dodd and Hinsh meant he unluckily missed out last week? ???

Bollocks rigged poll.

I was just going to post the same when I noticed this. He has basically made the question so slanted so everybody agrees with his opinion.

Anyone who takes the findings of this poll to mean anything is having a laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here