Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Regrettable thread - I have never regretted anything I have posted on here..

D

Deleted User X18H

...it is an anonymous forum after all for various types of on line banter and conversation.

However I DO regret the thread I started on Saturday re the fans on SOCCER AM and the comments made and not because I am scared of anyone if you look at the size of me at the moment I can handle myself a bit and boxed for my employer at a charity event not so long ago.

The thread was intended to wind up my brother in law who comes on here as a guest and does wear big earrings and lobe rings and I rib him about it I don't think blokes should wear things like that , that's my opinion but I admit it is a case of personal choice.

I have never been personally abusive on here to anyone .......unlike some. So let myself down there.

That said it won't stop me being controversial to a point scathing to a point and always always funny to point.

There I admitted a mistake its not my bag to come on here a deflect the truth.

I apologise to all those who represented The Albion on Soccer AM.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I 've regretted reading loads of the stuff you have posted on here..

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I wanna know why you was not BANNED for attacking other members of this Board when the rules quite clearly state you should of been!?!....that and after all the absolute tosh you post on here (according to many!)

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
...it is an anonymous forum after all for various types of on line banter and conversation.

However I DO regret the thread I started on Saturday re the fans on SOCCER AM and the comments made and not because I am scared of anyone if you look at the size of me at the moment I can handle myself a bit and boxed for my employer at a charity event not so long ago.

The thread was intended to wind up my brother in law who comes on here as a guest and does wear big earrings and lobe rings and I rib him about it I don't think blokes should wear things like that , that's my opinion but I admit it is a case of personal choice.

I have never been personally abusive on here to anyone .......unlike some. So let myself down there.

That said it won't stop me being controversial to a point scathing to a point and always always funny to point.

There I admitted a mistake its not my bag to come on here a deflect the truth.

HB&B

Top post.

Good to see a poster who has the "bottle" to put his hand up on a board (even if it is anonymous one) and say he was wrong.

My only criticism of the post.
Was it really necessary to put the bit about ............and not because I am scared of anyone if you look at the size of me at the moment I can handle myself a bit and boxed for my employer at a charity event not so long ago.?

Gives the impression that you are someone who is a bit "full of himself"? ???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Regrettable thread - I have never regretted anything I have posted on here..

However I DO regret the thread I started on Saturday re the fans on SOCCER AM and the comments made

:shootself

My only criticism of the post.
Was it really necessary to put the bit about ............and not because I am scared of anyone if you look at the size of me at the moment I can handle myself a bit and boxed for my employer at a charity event not so long ago.?

Gives the impression that you are someone who is a bit "full of himself"? ???

That, and this self-indulgent shite:

it won't stop me being controversial to a point scathing to a point and always always funny to point.

Another point. The actual apology was only added a quarter of an hour after the original posting.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Very little. I did once have a go at El Pres in a thread about education which I regret, belated apologies due if we're all being cathartic. Believe passionately in it (as I'm sure he does), and probably went a bit over the top. Other than that, they all deserved it!

Surely someone can turn even this 'olive branch' thread into a binfest though...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done.

What if you saw off your own ear with a rusty spoon, in an uncontrollable coke-crazed frenzy.
I reckon I'd regret that more if I'd done it than if I hadn't.

Very little. I did once have a go at El Pres in a thread about education which I regret, belated apologies due if we're all being cathartic. Believe passionately in it (as I'm sure he does), and probably went a bit over the top. Other than that, they all deserved it!

Surely someone can turn even this 'olive branch' thread into a binfest though...

I'm trying!

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!

I dont think apoligising on here is any good really, I think an apoligy face to face would do the trick. Why dont you come over and see Big Al at the next home game????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here