Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Regrettable thread - I have never regretted anything I have posted on here..

Does this mean people are no longer supposed to call you a total feckin' PLONKER now, because you apologised and held your hand up to it?

I looked at the size of you the other day and it didn't suggest anything, except that Harty could probably deep six you with one embalming hand behind his back.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I looked at the size of you the other day and it didn't suggest anything, except that Harty could probably deep six you with one embalming hand behind his back.

I have no idea what that means. But it sounds awfully intimate.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
... not because I am scared of anyone if you look at the size of me at the moment I can handle myself a bit and boxed for my employer at a charity event not so long ago.

I think he doth protest too much.

Funny how his conscience only clicked in when a good beating was in the offing.

Can I offer this little momento

white-feather2.jpg

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
HB&B in his original post about “Alan” on Soccer AM, also made a rascist comment about a certain minority of society. Which he has "convienently" forgotten about, and not apologised for! But his main “dig” seemed to be about him wearing big earrings and having lobe rings?

Maybe he can show his true allegiance with “Alan” and as a way of saying sorry? To sport some sort of body “furniture” at the next home game? Such as a “Prince Albert”?
That’s if he doesn’t already have one? ???

Last edited:

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
HB&B in his original post about “Alan” on Soccer AM, also made a rascist comment about a certain minority of society. Which he has "convienently" forgotten about, and not apologised for! But his main “dig” seemed to be about him wearing big earrings and having lobe rings?

Maybe he can show his true allegiance with “Alan” and as a way of saying sorry? To sport some sort of body “furniture” at the next home game? Such as a “Prince Albert”?

you make me laugh, "fazz"

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

Fazz62

you are fast becoming my favourite poster.
keep it up son :thumbsup:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

i shagged a bird friday night who said if i get a prince albert she would bring a mate along for a threesome.............youre ok love dont need to have my knob pierced to have a threesome........least not the last time..!!!

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Fair enough for apologising, but you have been personally abusive to others on here, so careful with comments like what you have written here.

UB

Good post.
But back to my original question.........

Views UB?
ps do you have a personal "take"? On the merits of either having or not having a "Prince Albert"? ???

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
UB

Good post.
But back to my original question.........

Views UB?
ps do you have a personal "take"? On the merits of either having or not having a "Prince Albert"? ???

Alan is a good sort, will probably spare the face.

Do not like needles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here