Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Regrets...

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
My only regret in life is that when my girlfriend (now wife) and I decided to move in together, I was given the choice and I picked Eastbourne where she lived rather than Brighton where I lived.
Don't get me wrong, Eastbourne's ok, but only "ok". Maybe I should bite the bullet and move back....

Jan 30, 2008
my only regret in life is that when my girlfriend (now wife) and i decided to move in together, i was given the choice and i picked eastbourne where she lived rather than brighton where i lived.
Don't get me wrong, eastbourne's ok, but only "ok". Maybe i should bite the bullet and move back....
you soppy prick !!!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
My only regret in life is that when my girlfriend (now wife) and I decided to move in together, I was given the choice and I picked Eastbourne where she lived rather than Brighton where I lived.
Don't get me wrong, Eastbourne's ok, but only "ok". Maybe I should bite the bullet and move back....

Your right, ditch her she is obviously holding you back.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ive had a few....

But then again to few to mention....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If the worst regret in life is moving to Eastbourne you should walk a mile in my shoes.

I moved to f***ing Southend.

The only regret I have is not moving out of Brightonpool earlier than I did, ended up paying more for my nice home near Arundel in the county of West Sussex.

Oh well that's life.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
i regret not shagging my mates mum when i was 17 and she made it plain that i could have her if i wanted :lol:

Thankfully I am made of sterner stuff than you and obliged when this opportunity came my way.

Perhaps this is the reason you have such pent up fury?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
We stayed in Eastbourne last Friday for the tennis (sorry Edna). I like the place. A bit blue-rinse amongst the grey - but there are a lot worse places than Eastbourne.

Bur are there really 4 buses an hour to Brighton ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There's not much going on in the Eastbourne area I guess, unless your hobbies are lawn bowls or suicide, but it can't be that bad surely?

There are worse places.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes

Depends what you want from life. If you like the laid-back, not going out on the piss every 5 minutes, then Eastbourne is fine. If on the other hand you want to go and go clubbing and want the real night life, then Brighton would win over Eastbourne every time.

Personally, I moved to Eastbourne from Brighton two years ago, and am really quite happy there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here