Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Regrets...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Both my kids live in Eastbourne and they love the place.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My only regret in life is that when my girlfriend (now wife) and I decided to move in together, I was given the choice and I picked Eastbourne where she lived rather than Brighton where I lived.
Don't get me wrong, Eastbourne's ok, but only "ok". Maybe I should bite the bullet and move back....

Eastbourne has slightly better weather with more sunshine hours per year which is offset by all the oldsters.

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
We stayed in Eastbourne last Friday for the tennis (sorry Edna). I like the place. A bit blue-rinse amongst the grey - but there are a lot worse places than Eastbourne.

Bur are there really 4 buses an hour to Brighton ?

If you've had enough, get a 13 bus (unlucky for some) up to Beachy Head. Don't forget to buy a single though as it works out cheaper (Hey. You ain't coming back, are you!):thumbsup:

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
i dont really see the point of regretting things. theyve happend deal with it and try and change things. only things which u really should regret is things that were really awful completely messed up your life and now cant change e.g. killing someone or moving out of sussex

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Lived in Brighton for 32 years, Hailsham for 2 years and have now been in Eastbourne for 10 years. Prefer Eastbourne to live and Brighton to visit.

My only regret in life is that when my girlfriend (now wife) and I decided to move in together, I was given the choice and I picked Eastbourne where she lived rather than Brighton where I lived.
Don't get me wrong, Eastbourne's ok, but only "ok". Maybe I should bite the bullet and move back....

If that's your only regret in life, then you are extremely fortunate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here