Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

regrets

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Can't spend your life living with regrets but I do have a skeleton where somebody took the can for something I did, even though I came clean once I knew somebody was in trouble.

Never been able to totally trust the law since.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
punching a police officer...

he was goading me and I saw the red mist. cant even really remember doing it as I was so angry at the time. He was saying over and over come on hit me if you think you are hard... so needless to say I did.

I like to think the punishment I served changed me into a man from being a boy.. I vowed never to let things get to me like that again.

I still have to fight the red mist but at least now I can identify when it is about to descend and move away from any situation or confrontation that will make me get into any more trouble..

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Voice of Reason

Jan 7, 2006
Hailsham
Falling off my motorbike the last time - I remembered too late that it bloody hurt the first time I fell off, some time before, and that I should have learned my lesson!

I moved down south from oop north many years ago, 1959 in fact - I never regretted that, although I do still have a Hartlepool shirt in my drawer.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Selling my semi basket case of a Bonnie...but the £750 for it financed my move to Brighton.

Now that is the best thing I have ever done, with completing my training.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Having the choice at 21 of joining the Hong Kong Police Force or a Planning Consultants, I chose Planning.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
When I was about 14 I got picked to have a weekend's training at Highbury with Arsenal.

I got myself in such a state stressing about it I was too ill to go.

Turned out Tony Adams, my hero, was there.

It got worse though because, as I missed that one, I was invited on a four day one at Wembley. I couldn't go because it was in the midde of our family Summer holiday and one of my team mates went instead.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Regrets - bloody LOADS of them!

My biggest regret personally led to a change in my life professionally that has been brilliant for me and my family so it's a difficult one to call.

So, I will regret shagging her for the rest of my life because of the hurt it caused my family, but am glad that it gave me the opportunity to do something different with my life that has helped us to a much stronger relationship.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Letting my bad childhood ruin some of my life. Work and relationships. Losing my last girlfreind is defo the biggest regret.

Not taking personal responsability to do everything I can to improve and change the way I can be.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Not being at my Dad's bedside when he died, alone, in hospital. It happened so unexpectedly that neither me, my Mum or Brother could get there on time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here