Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Registered users only can view NSC

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Looks like this is a side-effect of Cloudflare (the software that is protecting NSC right now) as it was raised before by someone else: https://community.cloudflare.com/t/problem-with-input-login-in-my-forum-site/86679

As you can see, it didn't seem to be resolved back then.

My guess is it only happens to a few people - it doesn't happen to me for example - and I have no idea what links those it does happen to.

I absolutely can't turn Cloudflare off though as the size of the attack would mean NSC would soon go down again.

I'll look at it if I get a chance, but it's not top priority for me right now unfortunately.

Hey no problem [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], it works the other way, so that's good enough for me.
If I can't access NSC, I'll use the short cut you showed me #@trollbackdoor :wink:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In less than 10 minutes, this change has reduced the load on the site by over 90%.

Goodness, there is a lot of people just watching isn't there. Perverts. :bigwave:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Well done Bozza - I’m sure the vast majority of users enjoy accessing NSC to read and exchange info about the team we support. I confess to knowing very little about bots etc and am glad to have this forum maintained by those who do. Linked to a different theme on which you have also recently acted I confirm that I for one do not enjoy reading the constant moaning and negativity that pervades the forum regularly. I do not have a season ticket unfortunately(am on the waiting list) and live in the West Midlands but get to about a dozen games a year. I attended on Wednesday and whilst disappointed we were not more competitive enjoyed seeing the youngsters and SUPPORTING MY TEAM - that’s why I go and want to be part of NSC.

Stop moaning.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Bozza rules OK. Who's going to complain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here