Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reggae reggae sauce

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Anyone have a link to where you can buy it online? I'd like to give it a try but that website wasn't exactly the most helpful one I've ever been to.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Rangdo said:
Anyone have a link to where you can buy it online? I'd like to give it a try but that website wasn't exactly the most helpful one I've ever been to.

Suspect you can't buy that particular one anywhere. According to the link:

Exciting News

REGGAE REGGAE SAUCE
Levi Roots reggae artist
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dragonsden/
PUT MUSIC IN YOUR FOOD

Levi will be on the popular BBC2 programme DRAGONS DEN trying to win £50,000 worth of investment for shares in my REGGAE REGGAE SAUCE Ltd business.

Can he do it? Will he slay the Dragons with some hot sauce and a Reggae song? Will they invest and help him take the sauce into Sainsbury's, Tesco, Asda etc etc? Or Will he walk away with nothing!!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Tom Hark said:
Suspect you can't buy that particular one anywhere. According to the link:

Exciting News

REGGAE REGGAE SAUCE
Levi Roots reggae artist
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dragonsden/
PUT MUSIC IN YOUR FOOD

Levi will be on the popular BBC2 programme DRAGONS DEN trying to win £50,000 worth of investment for shares in my REGGAE REGGAE SAUCE Ltd business.

Can he do it? Will he slay the Dragons with some hot sauce and a Reggae song? Will they invest and help him take the sauce into Sainsbury's, Tesco, Asda etc etc? Or Will he walk away with nothing!!

Thought not. Shame as it sounded nice.

Got any recommendations for good ones?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Rangdo said:
Thought not. Shame as it sounded nice.

Got any recommendations for good ones?

Dunn's River - not sure where else they stock it but Mr. Shah's mini-mart in Preston Drove has a steady supply. Most supermarkets have the equivalent. You want to see Scotch Bonnet Peppers on the list of ingredients. And you want one with a narrow neck, so you can control how much you put in :thumbsup:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I had chicken in Jamaican jerk sauce for my tea tonight, it tastes a little like Worcester sauce but has a hell of a kick to it, made by a company called Walkerswood...try it!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Tom Hark said:
Dunn's River - not sure where else they stock it but Mr. Shah's mini-mart in Preston Drove has a steady supply. Most supermarkets have the equivalent. You want to see Scotch Bonnet Peppers on the list of ingredients. And you want one with a narrow neck, so you can control how much you put in :thumbsup:

This the one?

pict00372ekm400x300ekmiz3.jpg

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Gully said:
I had chicken in Jamaican jerk sauce for my tea tonight, it tastes a little like Worcester sauce but has a hell of a kick to it, made by a company called Walkerswood...try it!

This the one?

jerk_seasoning_sauce.jpg

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That was it, the stuff is absolutely gorgeous, the same company makes a curry sauce as well...that is pretty damn fine, chicken curry with rice and peas...yeah maaaan!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I noticed on the BBC news today that Reggae Reggae Sauce is now (or very soon to be) available in Sainsbury's for those that want to give it a try.

Reggae Reggae Sauce Story

_42647787_levi_roots_203.jpg

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bought some in Sainsbury tonight having seen Levi, and tasted the sauce, at the Sunday Times Destinations travel show at th NEC on Sunday.

It's fruity with a slight kick - nothing too potent for most I wouldn't have thought.

I add Encona hot pepper sauce to almost everything I eat and it's a very nice firey little fella.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
This is by far the most hot and deadly creation ever designed to put in a humans mouth.

Id give anyone £40 who could take a full teaspoonful in one hit!

I give you.... Daves Insanity Sauce!!!

ct_idain.JPG

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Albion Dan said:
This is by far the most hot and deadly creation ever designed to put in a humans mouth.

Id give anyone £40 who could take a full teaspoonful in one hit!

I give you.... Daves Insanity Sauce!!!

ct_idain.JPG

That stuff is pretty nasty.

I've got some of this in my kitchen. Haven't opened it yet though. The description makes it sound particularly lethal.....

DETHSAUCE_LEFT1.jpg

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I love the sound of the reggae reggae sauce, I think that man may do very well with his business idea, fair play to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here